Chapter nine

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒

Camryn Joy August

"What you wearing to Roe's party tonight" Eli said standing in my doorway

"I don't know yet, why" I asked him while looking at people Instagram stories.

"Cause I can't find anything to wear so I was tryna see if you could help me" he said then the doorbell rang.

"Yeah hold up" I said then got up and walked downstairs.

"Who is it" I said loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear.

"Krystal" I groaned then opened up the door. When I opened the door she looked me and up and down and made a face like she was disgusted.

"What are you wearing, don't you have brothers your mother really let you walk around the house like that with boys in the house" she said giving her opinion on something that wasn't asked for. I wasn't even wearing anything bad. I had on a sports bra and a pair of Kay Ralph Lauren shorts.

"Did you need something" I said ignoring her comment cause I'm not gonna entertain her bullshit.

"I need you to watch Red for me tonight I have something to do" she said then I shook my head no.

"I can't do it" I told her.

"I wasn't asking you I was telling you, you're watching Red tonight" she said with attitude. I mugged her.

"Well I'm telling YOU that I'm not watching her I have something to do tonight. So whatever you have to do you'll have a plus one" I said then slammed the door and walked back upstairs to my room.

"Who was that" Eli said sitting in my bed.

"Get the hell out room" I said then laid in my bed then kicked him out my bed literally.

"You mean as hell" he said then walked out my room. That was actually a compliment and it made me smile.

I looked at the time and it was 8:59 and Roe party start at 10 and I haven't even took a shower yet. I went over to my door and locked it cause I don't like getting dressed in the bathroom it's so uncomfortable. I started undressing myself as I walked over to my bathroom. I turned the shower on then I walked back in my room and grabbed my remote and turned on my tv. I went to YouTube and started playing music, since my mama wasn't here I turned the music up to 100. The Rules By ReUp Reedy played as I stepped into the shower.

45 minutes later

I step out the shower then wrapped my self in a towel and walked back into my room.

"They say that drunk minds talk sober thoughts, yeah and is it me that you want, me that you want I guess it's me that you want tonight cause I think we talk more when you're intoxicated, inebriated and baby I hate it" I sung as I dried off then I heard banging on my door.