Chapter one

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.

Camryn Joy August

I'm a real nigga who about to cry real nigga tears

I'm a real nigga who about to cry real nigga tears. My mama just deadass about to move me and my brother Kaden away from BR to Los Angeles. I don't even know why we moving we are perfectly fine where are right now.

"Mama why are we even moving" she was paused from packing her clothes and looked at me.

"Cause we are the only ones in our family that live in Louisiana, and I'm tired of driving back and forth to California. At least we moving to Monroe you gon be closer to yuh daddy, yo stupid ass auntie, and yo cousins" I rolled my eyes. She always talking about my aunt and my cousins on my daddy side.

"What about yo job" my momma worked at the hospital I know they don't play that.

"Yo daddy already told me that they was hiring at the hospital he work at"

"But mama I don't wanna leave"

"Girl I don't give damn what you don't wanna do now get the hell out my face and go pack yo shit" she said then started packing up again I just stood there and mugged her then she turned around a threw a shoe at me and it hit me my nose.

"Dang ma yeen even have to throw that shoe at me though" I said hold my nose.

"Girl if you don't get the fuck out my face and go pack yo shit imma show you some keep fucking with me" I smacked my lips and went back to room to see my brother play My PlayStation.

"Ew get the hell out my room" he smacked his lips and continued play 2k20.

"Aye don't be mad at me because yo ass got clocked in the nose with a shoe" I rolled my eyes and mushed the fuck outta his head.

"Aye bruh watch out you playing too much" I looked at the tv and saw this nigga losing.

"Nigga you ain't even all that good yo ass still losing" he ignored me and continued playing.

"Kaden yo ass better be packing and I'm not about to tell yo ass again" my mama yelled from down the hall. He smacked his and I laughed.

"Yes ma'am I am" he lien ass said.

"No he ain't mama he in here playing on my game" I snitched. Kaden paused the game and turned around mugging me. Then my mama came in my doorway.

"Kaden stop fucking playing with me get off that damn game and start packing yo before I knock yo ass out" he smacked his then sat the controller on the bed and got off the edge of the bed and walked out my room. I laughed at him.

"I don't know what yo ass laughing for I just told yo ass to pack up don't make me hit yo ass in the damn nose again lil girl" she said then I walked back to her room I rolled my eyes and instead of packing I just got on my phone and strolled on instagram. I heard the doorbell ring but didn't bother to get up.