Rosetta's POV
__________________

"Baby we have to leave in ten minutes" my dad yells up the stairs.

I just sigh but comply and get changed into a casual but nice dress. The top half of the dress was black and the bottom was white with some designs. It was accompanied with a blue green necklace and matching earrings with black heels.

I also put some mascara and lipgloss on and brush my hair into place.

There's then a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"Hey baby you ready" my papa asked me.

"Yes papa." I say offering a nice smile.

"Alright then. On your way down can you tell Rylan it's almost time to go. Your dad and I have to talk to Riv about some things."

"Sure" I say and grab my phone that is in a wallet case.

"Hey Ry it's time to go" I yell knocking on his bedroom door.

"Kill me now" he yells through the door

I open the door and walk in to him laying face down on his bed.

"You ready" I ask while he just yells into his bed

"I'm so fucking tired Ro" I sigh and sit down on his bed and comb my fingers through his hair.

"What happened Ry"

"I'm just done with the petty drama" Rylan sighed and sat up

"It's no big deal. I know how you get so don't worry. Thanks sis" he says and hugs me.

"You know I always find out so just tell me" I whine

"Nope now lets go" he says sitting up and walking to the door. I just sigh and follow him out of his room and down stairs where my dad and papa wait for us with River.

"Hey baby sister" River says pinching my cheeks in her two hands

I roll my eyes and swat at her hands

"Papa she's evil keep her away from me" I whine to my papa

"Alright Riv that's enough" he chuckles and we all start to walk out the door and to the car.

My papa Liam has a business dinner that we're all going to right now.

While my papa is the CEO of Logan enterprises and a very successful business man my dad Asher is a cop.

"Now I want you all to behave tonight. Please. This deal could be great for us." Papa told us

"Hey" I voice offended. I'm always behaved in public. Mostly because I'm to anxious to misbehave.

Dad chuckles

"He means your siblings sweetheart"

"So who are we having dinner with again?" Rylan asks while looking down at his phone

"Phoenix Kace" papa said from the driver's seat. We may be rich but it doesn't mean we don't do some things for ourselves. We're not like snobby children. A prime example would be Cassandra Kace, Phoenix's younger sister.

She's on the news more then years she's been alive doing something or another. Being at parties, illegal street races , getting into fights and such.

Though all she does is stir up trouble she can be kind at times.

Worst part is my sister and her know each other due to going to the same college. I also think that Ry know Phoenix somehow.

"Alright" Rylan sighs while clicking his phones power button and pocketing his phone.

After about another twenty minutes of driving we arrive at the gates to a long driveway and a security checkpoint.

"Hello. Liam Aster'Logan here to see Mr. Kace" my papa yells for the security detail to hear.

My papa took a hyphenated version of both my dads last name and his own. He was born Liam Aster but once he got married to my dad Asher Logan he became Liam Aster'Logan though he usually is just called Mr. Logan.

We were buzzed through and pull up the driveway to a large house. It was beautiful to say the least.

And we get out of the car to greet Mr. Kace who is waiting at the door to greet us.

Here we go.