8

Rosettas POV (so sorry for any spelling&grammar mistakes and also word choice)
__________________

Dinner had gone well and I even actually enjoyed the company that was over. Especially since it was Cassandras company.

I sigh as i had school today and don't particularly want to go. But papa won't let me skip and if I think he wouldn't let me skip them dad wouldn't let me.

Sighing I get up and get dressed.

My vision sways a bit but I brush it off and continue to the kitchen

I see papa there as soon as I enter.

"Hi papa" I say happily as I grab a granola bar and water bottle for school.

"Come here baby you look pale" I nod and walk over to him. He then proceeded to put the back of his hand on my forehead.

"You don't have a fever. Do you feel up to going to school" he asked

"Yeah I'm ok" I smiled and grabbed my backpack and kissed papa's cheek on the way out of the kitchen.

Walking out of the house I hop on the bus and keep on till I get to the block before school. I then get off and walk the rest of the block.

As I enter the school building I wipe a thin coat of sweat from my forehead. Man I need to exercise more.

"Hey Sup girl." My best friend Delilah said

She then furrowed her brows in confusion and put the back of her hand onto my forehead. What's with people doing that today.

"You feeling ok Roe. You look pale"

"I'm fine" I dismissed. I just don't feel like being sick today. I hate being sick but who doesn't. Also I almost never get sick.

I shrug

"We should head to class Lilah" she gives me a sus look and then nods.

The day went on and I was fine for the most part just luck wasn't on my side.

I had a pop quiz in Pre-calc and that is my worst subject, I lost a library book, and to top it all off I got detention in last period because I fell asleep.

"Sup sleepy" Lilah said bumping my shoulder. She also had after school detention for texting all the time.

"Want to head to June's" she asked and I just nodded.

We walked to the bus stop and it pulled away as we arrived.

We tried to chase after it but that didn't work.

"L-let's just walk" I say slightly defeated. White spots starting to cloud my vision again but went away momentarily

After the fifteen minute walk we reached June's and walked towards the counter.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Cassandra sitting a a table not to far from the bar.

"Hey hon are you alright"

"Roe" Delilah asked in a concerned motherly tone

"Rosetta" June said loudly and worriedly. I barley hear

A chair moves and Cassandra comes over I can see her mouth moving but I hear nothing

"I-I think I need to sit down" I say weakly everything fogs over. I hear nothing and I can barely breathe. This isn't a panic attack and that what fighters me, not knowing what's happening frightens me. That's when everything goes black and I feel myself falling into someone's arms.
________________________

I wake up to a annoying beeping and the smell of anticeptic.

I see my dads sitting on chairs near my hospital bed. I try to move but my arm pulls on the Ib attat he'd to my arm. I whine and both my dads look to me.

"W-what happened" I ask

"We don't know sweetheart"papa said springing up and checking my forehead for a fever and then frowns.

"You're currently running a fever and fainted but we don't suspect a panic attack. Was it. Oh my god was it. Who do we need to arrest. Asher get-"Papa started speaking at insane levels while saying all of this.

Dad just got up and wrapped his arms around papas waist and calmed him down

"No it wasn't a panic attack. Promise"

"Alright" dad said nodding in understanding

"We'll page the doctor and then you can rest how about that." Dad asked with concern lacing his entire being.

Alright I said. The doctor came in and did a routine checkup and shortly after I fell asleep.