Rosettas POV

Six years ago two months before Liam and Asher
__________________________________

"Darling you need to come with us. We're here to help" I heard the officer say as rand and tried to hide under the grimiest couch known to man.

I heard the female cop pleading as to not scare me.

"I'm sick and tired of this Gemma grab the child and let's go. We need to get back to the station" she huffs but then the lady tries to coax me out.

Suddenly I feel my ankles grabbed and me yanked out from underneath. Before I realize it I'm screaming bloody murder scared this is the day I die. I then see the male cop.

He takes me to the car while I scream and cry hoping to god someone helps me.

That lady Gemma then takes me from the mans arms and sits in the back of the police car with me holding me and attempting to soothe me.

Two months go bye before that lady Gemma comes to visit me again but in normal clothes that I see other women wear but this time with two men.

One had a kind look and the other a hard and intimidating aura but it instantly became less once he saw me.

Once I saw them coming to me I slipped under the bed as fast as I could.

"It's ok princess. We're not here to harm you" the kind looking man said while looking under the bed.

"We're here to take home" tears came to my eyes it I quickly blink them away and I start to hyperventilate . I don't ever want to go back. Sure it was bad here but it was worse back home. The place I've lived since I was four. Before that was just as bad. The place I was born to those monsters. And then went to live with worse people.

I didn't feel myself being softly pulled out from under the bed.

"Please don't make me go back" I whisper

"We will never. We meet home with us. That place will never be your home again. Asher and I have adopted you princess. We are going to be your dads and you'll have an older brother and sister at home to protect you as well as us. Asher is a cop." The man holding me said.

I didn't say anything as one of the workers here came into the room and merrily started packing my very few things.

We arrived in the city that night and I remember the anxious feeling I got when I was back with my birth parents. The fear always consumed my small body whenever I was not by my self.

Asher and Liam bring me up to a penthouse in a large apartment building and I see a girl and a boy sitting on the couch.

...

That night Asher had kindly asked if I'd join everyone for dinner and I nodded doing as I was told. Afraid.

I didn't eat though. I wasn't allowed. My stomach also didn't allow me even though I was hungry. Not only that they might have done something to the food. Wouldn't have been the first time.

"Sweetheart please eat" Liam please. "I'm allergic to seafood" I say quietly. It was a breaded shrimp over pasta. The pasta looked good but I just don't want to eat something that could potentially kill me.

"I'm so sorry baby. What would you like to eat." Asher and Liam looking at each other then back to me.

"I'm ok. Is it ok if I go to bed" I ask quietly.

"Of course baby. It is a bit late. Goodnight princess" Liam said and let me off to the room they had previously told me was mine. I don't trust them. Well at least I trust the more then anyone else but there was still not trust because I was absolutely petrified of what would happen if I break the rules or upset them.
___________________________________

Rosetta present time
_____________________

I don't realize that I'm starting to hyperventilate in my own home. I haven't done this in years. That memory. And the one after it. They still make me feel stupid to this day. Remembering my stupid twelve year old self and how I reacted with Liam and Asher.

"Baby are you ok" papa asks me.

"Yeah I'm good. Let's have dinner". I said with a smile as we walked to the dining room.