33

Rosettas POV (I tried. ❤️)
______________________

Today is the day of my Aunts wedding. We haven't even started to get ready since the wedding starts at six.

"Morning auntie" I say as I bring over two bowls of fruit and some freshly made French toast.

"Thank you Rosie" I smile and set it down. I also go and set everyone's places before they come down for brealfast.

The girls who are important in my aunts life stayed over the previous night and did some fun stuff and played and helped with the twins.

"Rosie can you go wake up your sister again and Cass" she asked while I nodded.

My aunts best friend Layla was already down and helping around.

It's only really the five of us not counting the twins.

I walk up the flight of stairs and knock on Rivers door

"Get up."

"No" she whines

"Get up" I whine just to be annoying. I then start pulling on her arm which is draped over the side of the bed.

"No" she whined once again to I pulled on her arm harder which resulted in her tumbling off of her bed while I fell onto my butt.

"Why is it so early. The morning is evil" she complained as she gets up and makes the bed of the guest room she's staying in.

Cass and I stayed in the same room due to spacing.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have a girlfriend to wake up" I say and walk out to the room right next to it.

Cass was still sound asleep with her raven locks pulled back into a French braid. Her French braid was messy from sleep but still looked nice.

"Cass." I shake her. What is it with these people

"Cass" I shake her again but she latches onto my arm pulling me into her

"Morning baby." She whispered into my ear while opening her eyes.

"Cass. Breakfast is getting cold" I tell her

"But why can't we stay like this" she complains

"No" she then gets a mischievous glint in her eye. She then flips me over and leans above me and puts her hands on my sides

"No. Cass. Don't please" I say and she starts tickling me

"No......Cass.....Cassie......please stop......can't breathe"

She chuckles and complies.

"You know I like the ring Cassie has coming out of your sweet mouth." She says wiggling her eyebrows and I blush.

"Let's go. I made breakfast and I don't want it to go to waste" I pout while crossing my arms.

"Aright fine. How can I say no to you she says wrapping her arms around my pouting frame.

Once we head down stars I see everyone eying me and Cass.

"River" I yell annoyed

"What." She ask feigning innocence

"You crude crude minded girl" I reply very annoyed already knowing my sister and the things she thinks just to annoy me

"You wouldn't be wrong" auntie says. River then glared at her and my aunt and her friend laugh

"It's ok baby. It will happen one day" Cass said lowly in my ear so no one can hear. It felt as if molten lava had been poured onto my face.

Cass and I sit down next to each other at the table and begin to eat along with everyone.

I also begging to give Avery his bottle while Cass gave Aria hers.

Aunty and everyone were telling stories and having fun and for once I didn't feel as left out. I had branched out from when this last happened at Cass' house the day we met.

I smiled and aunty looked content.

"Hey Cass. Have you ever heard the story of Aunty found Rose" River asked and I grew nervous. What if Cass was mad at me or or.....

Suddenly I was broken out of my thoughts by Cass.

"Hey baby. It's ok. I will never think any less of you. Calm thoughts ok" she said running her hands down the side of my face.

I nod.

I've also never heard it from aunties perspective either so I listen intently.

" I remember getting a call from the precinct I was working at before I moved closer to my family here. I had gotten a call that the neighbors heard screaming at night. And whenever they would see the little girl that lived there she would shy away or have bruises on her small body. My partner and I went and checked it out. We found the people living there at the time. Long story short with those assholes they started screaming and yelling and ended up assaulting both me and my partner. So we ended up arresting them.
We then found you sweetie" my aunt said as she gave me a kind look

"I knew you were perfect once I saw you peak out from under that couch accidentally. You ended up shying away from my partner who was never really that good with kids and stuck closer to me even though you still seemed distant. Also Asher and Liam were looking to adopt again and we're having trouble finding a good fit. I knew you would do well with them so I called and told them. It ended up being the perfect family. And I'm glad I get to call you my niece" Aunt Gemma said with a few tears sliding down her face.

Cass leaned in and kissed my cheek while whispering "my sweet brave girl" in my ear.