Aunthor note

Hello all

I just want to thank you for taking your time to actually read my book. It really means the world to me and I hope you've enjoyed it just as much as I have writing it.

I also want to say that I know your time is valuable so I also appreciate that. I am currently working on another story that is now released and is on my other stories chapter.

This one is a boyxboy story. The description will be below as well as in the other stories chapter. I hope you decide to check it out and once again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope all is well with everyone and please please remember to not judge or be rude to people based by ethnicity race religion sexual orientation or anything else. No matter who anyone is they are beautiful and deserve to be treated with rights and respect so please be kind.

No with out further adieu

"His Saving Grace"
_______________________

[boyxboy story]
_________________________

         A new year means new beginnings and for Noah Bennett that could mean everything. After coming out to his mom she kicked him out and handed over full custody to Noah's dad.

        Now he has to go live with his dad and step family a few towns over and try to create a new normal for the last few years of high school.

What happen when his crush goes to the same school as his step siblings and is in the same grade as both him and his stepbrother

One word: trouble