10

Cassandras POV (so sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes and word choice mistakes. I really do try my best while editing)
__________________

"Thanks Asher" I said while looking over to him

"No problem kid but are you two really dating?" He asked me

"Sadly no. Your daughter has made it very clear thats not going to happen anytime soon"

He sighed

"Even though I seem oblivious and yes in some cases I am I do know that Rosetta is more at ease with you then she has ever been with someone for the amount of time she's known you. You need to give her time." I smile at him

"Thanks"

"Rose just got checked over by the doctor and knowing her she might already be sleeping." And sure enough when we entered the room she was sound asleep.

I soon get a call from Phoenix

"Hey what's going on Nix"

"Cass. I sent a driver to pick you up."

"How do you know where I am" I raise my eyebrows even though he can't seen me

"Everyone does. It's not like June's where you know everyone and they won't rat you out. People got word your at the hospital."

"That fucking bitch"

"Huh what Cass what's going on"

"Oh nothing some bitchy homophobic ass of a nurse probably tipped off everyone"

"That's not important. Why are you at the hospital. Are you ok?"

"Rosetta fainted at June's and I was worried"

"Logan?"

"Mhm"

"Well driver should be there soon and please be careful. Love you sis. See you soon"

"Love you too. See you in a bit bye"

Time to face the crowd.

I explain to Asher and start walking out. As I do though I see that bitchy receptionist with a smug look on her face.
_____________________________

Rosettas POV
_____________________________

Everything starts to come into focus and I start fluttering my eyes open. Once I do I see everything is a bit hazy but nothing I can't handle.

"Hello Rosetta I'm Doctor Langford" said a woman about my height In a white doctors coat and a stethoscope around her neck

"H-hi" I say shyly

She just offers me a warm smile

"I had a few questions as a follow up since Doctor Lee isn't here as of right now. I'll be your primary doctor all throughout your stay though."

"Ok"

"Now let's talk. I'll try to make this as quick as possible but as comfortable as possible as well."

I nod

"Do you have any medical issues that both of your dads have not informed me of"

"N-no"

"Ok. So what I'm thinking about doing is after every serious question I could as you a light and easy question."

I nod again

My breathing starting to increase a bit and the doctor notices

"So what's your girlfriends name sweetie"

My breathing stops and I look at her

"Girlfriend" I ask but my breathing went back to normal. She smiles apparently accomplishing what she had intended to do.

"Yes. What's her name" damn that girl

"Cassandra" but in my head I keep repeating that she's not my girlfriend

"Ok now that I know what will calm you down have you been overly stressed recently"

"Umm n-not really. My teachers are just assigning more homework then usual."

"Ok honey just breathe and I'll just ask a few more questions" the doctor said kindly.

"So" she starts up again.

She kept going with the questions and though I was still nervous I didn't go into a full blown panic attack so that was good.

After everything she said food was starting to come around and I was not looking forward to that.

My dads came in with Riv and Ry just as the food was being delivered.

I looked surprisingly good and edible

"Hey sweetie how are you feeling" dad asked even though he saw me a few hours ago.

I smile and finally start to feel at ease at this damn place.