"Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school"

"Hey, that was a triple-negative. Very impressive, Coach" Stiles says.

"Copy that," Coach says and Faline laughs.

Faline frowns when a set of keys fall out of Stiles' locker.

"Hello, where'd you come from?"

Scott stares behind them and they turn to see Kira hurrying away.

"No, no. Stop. Stop" Stiles says.

"What I need to talk to her?" Scott says.

"No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her," Faline says.

"Which is why I need to talk to her," Scott says.

"Scott, no way. Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction"

"You're ridiculous" Faline says walking over to Kira. "Hi"

"Hi," Kira says.

"I was just coming over to see how you were?"

"Because I nearly got fried or because someone told a mass murderer to kill me?"

"Either. Both"

"Terrified," Kira says. "How's your stomach?"

"It's okay," Faline says. "Getting better slowly"

"I have a class to get to," Kira says and Faline nods.

Kira walks away and Faline turns back to Stiles.

"I hate you," Stiles says.

"No, you don't"

"No" Stiles sighs, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "You're too beautiful"

Faline smiles, her cheeks tinting red slightly.

"You're smooth Stilinski," Faline says.

"I know," Stiles says. "And devastatingly handsome"

"Well, no arguing with that" Faline says.

Faline walks out of school at the end of the day and is approached by Ethan and Aiden.

"How mad do you think Derek will be if we throw a party at his place?" Ethan asks and Faline sucks in a breath.

"You know what?" Faline says. "Because you're doing this for Danny, I'll take the wrap for this"

Faline climbs on the back of Aiden's motorbike, causing Danny to get on Ethan's. Faline winks at Ethan before shutting the visor on Aiden's spare helmet.

"You better hold on tight," Aiden says.

Aiden tears out of the parking lot and Faline lets out a whoop as the wind rushes around her.

They get to Derek's loft and Faline pulls the helmet off before turning to Danny.

"Come on"

Faline walks up the stairs and opens the door to Derek's loft.

"Where did you say the guy was who lives here?"

"He's out of town," Faline says.

Ethan gives Aiden a thumbs up and Aiden turns on the black light causing Faline's teeth to glow when she smiles.

"I love you," Danny says to his friend, picking her up and spinning her around.

"I know, I'm the best," Faline says. "But it was actually, mostly Ethan's idea. Isn't that right Aiden?"

"Actually-"

Faline stomps on his foot.

"It was all Ethan," Aiden says, his voice pained and Faline smiles at Danny.