Three days after that night, someone came to through the doors. It wasn't a nurse, he could tell that. They pulled a chair and sat beside his bed. It was quiet for quite sometime before they spoke.

"Katsuki..."

Round face

She sounded like she had been crying, voice croaky and a few sniffs here and there.

"Katsuki... i-it's Izuku.", She said.

This spiked something in Katsuki even if he wasn't awake, he could still hear her. What happened to Izuku, why hadn't he come. Speak goddamnit!

"H-he's a room down from you."

What?

"He got i-injured during a mission while taking down a big villian a-and..."

speak!

"He's been in and out of surgeries for the past three days."

Three days... three days ago when there was a buzz in the hospital. Was that why there was so much noise? But...

"There were quite a few casualties Katsuki. The villian, h-he was something else. Alot of other heros got injured, including me. But Izuku, he's got it worse than anyone else. He took down the villian but at a big cost. One of his lungs got damaged and collapsed a-and...", Uraraka's voice started to crack as she told the story, crying as she couldn't finish. She cried for a few minutes before she took in a deep breaths and continued to tell her best friend's boyfriend what happened to him.

"He's been in and out of surgery but the doctors said the lung is weak and their worried. Their worried Katsuki- that he might... have only one lung by the end of this. H-he won't be able to do hero work for quite some time though, e-even if it's successful. Or do hero work at all...", She cried.

"KATSUKI PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!", the brunette sobbed.

"Both of you...", she whispered. The door opened and someone else came to her side, cradling her as she cried.

"We have to go...visiting hours are almost over.", The person spoke.

Four eyes

They got up, Uraraka walking forward brushing Katsuki's hair out of his face and kissed his forhead. Making their way to the door just they were about to leave Lida spoke.

"Bakugou, I don't know if you can hear me but... You have to stay strong, you have to wake up. Things aren't the same without you two. I know you can wake up... You're weak as me if you don't.", Lida spoke and the door closing with a small swish sound against the floor.

Katsuki peaked at his words. Katsuki knew what lida was trying to do and honestly he was quite grateful for it. Glasses, I owe you one!

If it was one thing Katsuki hated most was being called weak. And he was most certainly not weak!

He doesn't know how long it took but he kept trying. Trying to move even a muscle and finally it happened. His finger moved. It was small but he was still grateful for it.

For the next few hours he would move his fingers ever so slightly. By the time the nurse came to check on him it was morning and by then he could simply flex his hand.

Minutes turned into hours and hours turned into days. He worked on his other hand as well and he could move them both, course he only worked on it when no one was around.

It was one of the nights and the nurse had just finished doing his nightly check.  His eyes opened. It was small at first but slowly he managed to open both fully, the ceiling light blinding him and making his head slightly pound.

He groaned, his body aching at how tense and stiff he felt, begging for attention. But there was no time for that.

One room down...

His throat felt dry but he'd have to make due with it. He slowly moved his head upwards, hearing a small crack as he did. As he was finally sitting upwards, his lower half still in the hospital blanket, he allowed himself to look around his room. Beside him on his left was a table filled with flowers, get well cards and balloons. He allowed a small smile to tug at his lips, shifting his gaze to the other side of his bed he saw two chair, a small table beside the bed and his heart monitor.

He flexed his feet under the blanket, curling them in and out. He lefted on leg - knee to chest letting it sit there for a minute before he repeated the motion two time on each leg. He pulled the blanket over him feeling the air hit his legs.  He was really awake.

Bring his legs to the floor he shakily stood up putting weight onto his legs. He felt his legs buckle and quickly grabbed onto the table beside the bed giving himself a minute to stabilise himself.

Walking to the door wasn't easy. He felt like he's never used his legs before, this was going to take some getting used too. He pasted by a circular mirror and examined his face.

He was slightly pale and had dark bags under his eyes. His hair was messy and looked weak. He had a bandage wrapped around his head and he could feel one wrapped around his torso and leg. He had small scratches that were healed and some that were deeper were taking a little longer. His eyes were almost a full red now. God if he didn't have those bandages he'd say he looked like death.

Opening the door just a small bit, Katsuki fit his head through and glanced down the hallway, seeing it was quiet and only a few people here and there. Checking one last time to make sure no nurses were in the hallway to stop him, he opened the door letting his body walk through.

Walking down the hallway wasn't easy. He had to lean against the wall so he wouldn't fall but he could feel his legs were getting a little better at the sudden weight added onto them.

One room down. One room down. One room down.

He kept repeating those same words in his head. One room down. He walked past the first door hearing nothing presuming there was no one in there or there were no guests. Visiting hours went over yet, he knew that.

After walking past that door he made to the door where his lover was meant to be laying. His mind going a mile per second, heart beating loudly in his chest, he could hear it in his ears. He was actually here.

I'm coming Izuku...wait for me.

His mind not registering the small sound of shuffling behind the door nor the voices, without any hesitation he Awang the door open. Eyes quickly landing the in the green fluff of hair beside him as his body moved on its own walking towards the bed. Everything else was flushed out; the people in the room calling his name from being startle or the shuffling to get a nurse because his wrist was bleeding from taking the IV drop out. That didn't matter. He was finally seeing Izuku after so long but ... He didn't want to see him in this state...

As he was about to reach the bed his legs buckled giving in.

"Round face...-catch", He said voice cracking and it almost didn't make it to the people in the room.

"Bakug-!" "Katsu-!"

Was the last thing he heard before his mind went into a haze and he slipped into darkness. Here we go again.

~*~