Chapter 82 A Plan

Start from the beginning

With her grimoire opened, Mimosa was covered by vines and flowers, forming a dress. The dress has a pair of wing-like ornaments which are also composed of leaves and flowers. Soon she poured magical power into Kyoya in order to heal him. While Kyoya was recovering, Nozel looked at the knocked out Mereoleona who was covered in blood.

"Those boys....Asta and Yuno managed to survive that large magic blast which was stronger than what put Mereoleona in this condition. Not to mention the ice mage, Kyoya. While making our escape, everyone saw large amounts of water ready to drown us, yet he managed to freeze it all........."

While Nozel was thinking to himself, he took out the magic communication device that all the captains are given as he received a signal from magic knights in the Royal Capital. As soon as he listened, he heard the sounds of screaming in the background.

"Captain Nozel! Several of our squad members have suddenly become violent and claiming to be elves. Their magic power is much stronger than usual! Apparently other squads are having the same problem! We need your he-"

Before the man could finish his sentence, the transmission was cut off. It seems this so called "resurrection" has happened all over the Kingdom. Nozel knows that he and the rest of the magic knights that haven't turned need to make a move.

"We must act quickly or else our Kingdom will meet its end. As magic knights it's our duty to protect the people and it's kingdom."

As Nozel said this, he used his Mercury Magic to carry everyone as Yuno used his Wind Magic to help them fly in the sky. They have one destination. To make it to the royal capital and stop the elves.

~Meanwhile~
Vinea was seen with Rhya and many other magic knights who were also turned into elves. As she was staring outside at the town of Nean beneath their hideout, Rhya saw the woman's gaze and questioned her.

"So Vinea, it looks as if you're ready to cause some mischief even though we're heading towards the royal capital. Plus the place is already a wreck thanks to our fellow elves. "

"Of course I want to fight. After all, the humans slaughtered us in cold blood when we elves just wanted peace. Now it is time for them to face judgement."

Just as Rhya was about to approve and let her go, both Vinea and himself felt tremendous amounts of mana coming from near the area below them. When they looked at the ground, they saw a single man standing before several of their elf brethren. With a single wave of his hand, they saw all of their comrades frozen solid in ice. However, what truly terrified them was when his gaze shifted towards them.

"Rhya, let's just keep heading towards the royal capital

"Rhya, let's just keep heading towards the royal capital."

They'll die. That's all their instincts were screaming at them. If they try to fight that man, they'll surely end up dead. As Silver saw the hideout of the elves flying past Nean, he smiled as he saw the people of Nean rushing inside a church since it was the only building not destroyed. As he waits in the destroyed town, he releases a huge amount of magic power.