"We would like to dedicate this song to our Army." Jungkook spoke but he made eye contact with her before breaking into a big smile seeing her completely dumbfounded expression from their sudden change of song choice.

"We chose this song to help remind everyone here, that no matter where you are, what struggles you go through, you will never walk that path alone." Namjoon spoke to the crowd as the backing track continued to play.

Soon enough Suga started the song, Hana's tears started building in her eyes, she was completely overwhelmed in that moment. Each of them glanced at her as they sang. She cried whole heartedly through the short performance, each of their voices so beautiful to her ears. They made every moment with her so special, no time with them felt wasted, she felt like she was finally living her life to the fullest and it was thanks to them.

She wanted to thank them.

As it ended she mouthed a 'I love you' to all of them, tears still streaming down her face as she smiled.

"We love you too." Jungkook responded softly into the mic and the crowd went wild, but Hana knew, it was meant for her as her tears continued to stream down her face. Her heart hurt, she wanted to continue to be with them but she knew time was running out, and it was running out soon. She clutched her chest,

Just a little longer Hana.

They continued to perform their final song IDOL to end the night, they were the last performance and the fireworks would burst as soon as they finished. She continued to cheer and sing along with them as they performed. Seeing them live like this was an experience she would never forget, the bright colors, their energetic choreography, the smiles and effort they put into it, she could feel it all. All their hard work from all these years.

Hana you can hold it in.

She started to cough a little again, and this time one of the boys noticed it. They faltered their expression a little bit continued their performance. Jungkook's eyes kept darting to her, his heart clenched tightly but he had to keep going, luckily the song was ending soon.

Stop it Hana, you can hold on for a little longer.

She scolded herself internally as she couldn't stop suppressing her coughs anymore, they wracked her body as she bent forward.

Her hands shook, eyes wide.

Blood

This time Sena caught on and went to help her.

"Hana?" She quickly went by the girls side her eyes panicked. Sena looked up and she met Jimin's eyes on stage reflecting the fear of her own.

Hana kept hacking loudly and more aggressively, she was losing energy to even keep herself up on the chair anymore as her whole body collapsed forward. Tears escaped her eyes as she gritted in pain.

By this time the performance had ended and the crowd was shouting and screaming, too distracted by the fireworks that shot up and burst in the sky.

"Hana!" Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Hobi, Namjoon, Jin. They all shouted and ran off the stage to her.

The moment felt like it was in slow motion.

Hana's body was shaking tremendously, a seizure completely overtaking her body. Everything felt like she was being drowned underwater, her lungs constricting her stopping her from breathing, sounds were being drowned out from her screaming or was it theirs, she couldn't tell anymore. She gripped her chest tightly, it was the most painful feeling she had ever felt.

Please I want to live.

Sena immediately called for emergency services as the staff scrambled for help. She held Hana and did what she could to stop whatever was happening.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung tried to scream for her name , for someone to help her desperately. While their hyungs tried to hold them back, they too couldn't hold in their emotions in anymore as tears slid down their cheeks.

Yoongi collapsed on his knees in front of her the minute he saw the blood. His hands shakily making its way through his hair as he gripped it tightly.

No

No

It's too early!

"Hyung!" Hobi shouted to Yoongi but his mind was too clouded by his thoughts, her screaming, their screaming, the fireworks, the crowd. It was all too much for him.

"YOONGI!" Jin shouted desperately and it finally caught his attention with clouded up eyes. "We need help!" He called again.

Yoongi soon saw the situation in front of him, he realized Jin and Namjoon were trying their best to pull back Jungkook from doing anything reckless but the maknae was getting impossible to hold down on their own.

"—Someone help her!" Jungkook screamed and pleaded thrashing about, "let me see her!" He begged.

"HANA!"

Hobi had his arms wrapped around the other two; Jimin and Taehyung were sobbing like crazy trying to call for her as the paramedics finally came to help her onto a stretcher.

That's when Yoongi finally caught sight of her, and he couldn't breathe anymore. Her tear filled eyes met his and held it, she mouthed one final,

'I'm sorry'

Before they carried her limp body away, her once lively face was drained from all life.

Hana

He slowly got up, making heavy steps forward as if something was weighing him down. He tried to reach out for her, for his last memory of her, her laugh, her smiling face, the kisses they shared,

The love they shared.

He reached out for her hand, but he couldn't reach her anymore as he grasped at nothing.

The ambulance doors closed.

"Please don't leave me.. I can't stand being apart from you."