Void//reset//

Insanity talking" ᗯᕼᗴᖇᗴ'Տ Tᕼᗴ ᑕOKᗴ"

Error talking " ríght hєrє :) "

Everyone else " O - O "

_____________________________________

A finale kick was derectide in my adomen.Blood was oozing out of my mouth a bit.I looked up to see ink staring at my, his eyes held the least bit of simpathy.

No one had gotten hurt, at least by me.Some were smacking eachother with attacks since there's so many of them.I dident move the whole battle.It hurt's so much I can't take it anymore.

ᗩᖇᗴ TᕼᗴY OK?

I passed out.

I woke up with a start, not really . The au they attacked me in was blank,no one was there..I guess they left me to die not wanting to attack my and let my depletting hp to do the deed.I guess they dont know im immortal.

I got up wimpering a bit, even with a high pain talorance it hurts.But the emotional pain is worse, I know they betrayed me there's no doubt they dident.It hurts to think of it, but I know even if they hurt me i'll always forgive them.

When I portaled to my Anti-void my legs gave in and I stumbuled to the floor.

I just laid there for a bit, time in the Anti-void doesent exisit so I don't know how much time has passed.I finally sat up and started fixing my scarf, it was shredded to piece's by others.I hadent had time to fix it so this is a nice time to do it.

As I moved the strings expertly with my special bone needles I got lost in thought.

' why did they hurt me? '

' Where they not happy with how it used to be?'

'Did they really want to dust me ?'

' Iᖴ I ᗪIᗴᗩᗪ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ TᕼᗴY ᗷᗴ ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ?'

I stopped knitting and looked at my fineshed scarf.But i paid it no mind as i was deep in thought.'I never got to do the stuff I wanted to do in.my life, like have children.I have always dreamed of being a mother in a family but I couldent make that dream come true.'I for one am the destroyer of universes of course nobody in there right hand would date or marry me.
The second thing is the burden of this forced job i have , no child should ever live in this Anti-void.

I stood upbones creaking in prostest and my thought coming to a stop.'I want to make people happy but it seems my death would be nessisary.Will my mortality get in the way of it?'Ithought.

As I straped my scarf on my neck I opened a portal.My favorite stargazing au is Outertale, they have little copies due to there being a void below them.Accident's happen but this one wasent one.

I started walking through stardins forest a secret path that not many know of was found.I finally got to my favorite spot and sat down,unaware of the portal and others closing in.I smiled, a sweet smile.Most would be shocked i could do such thing but those who know the god would say otherwise.

YᗴT ᑎOᗷOᗪY ᗴᐯᗴᖇ ᘜOT TO KᑎOᗯ Tᕼᗴ ᗪᗴՏTᖇOYᗴᖇ.

With the finale look at the stars, a look filled with sadness and sighed.Unaware of the people running and shouting of his name he jumped into the black abyss we call the void.

'I ᗯᗩᑎT YOu to be happy '.

"𝕄𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕀ℕ𝕐.𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖.𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖, 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕘𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥."

RESETING MULTIVERSE

_____________________________________
(682 words )

Ive come to tell you that this chapter was deleted and rewritten on some part thats why it junky.Thank you for that one person who told me too keep doing this your a great person.As you maybe found out inglish is my second lauguage ,sorry if the spelling and grammer is bad.And in case your wondering no profanity's or sexual stuff will happen unless i say so , then in that case ill put a warning.And once again this book is a test to see how this works n'stuff.Toodles~