memory's//reset//

The picture above is from the book 'Error's  incedint ' by The_Borb_King_2020

So ye

I would of made it more detailed but my phone was laggy.

-WARNING - ( THIS BOOK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING )

I think this will be permanent now CURSING

SEXUAL THEMES but no sexual intercourse  or lemons / limes as much as I like to write them . ( maybe I'll make a spare book filled with the good stuff )

SUICIDE

BAD GRAMMAR /WRITING/PUNCTIONS/EVERTHING REALLY .

( I cant think of anymore if you think iv missed something tell me pls)

_____________________________________

Ink placed his forehead in the palms of his head. A migrane coming forth . Ink sighed " It's so confusing..." he whispered in the empty council room. In his hand were papers Error 404 had so lovingly gave. - A hand slammed down the table with a stack of papers." Here since you somehow ignored your first warning , you have to figure it out on your own." Error 404 huffed as he walked away. -  Looking down again he got up from the seat and put the paper in a cabinet filled with important papers. He'll have to discuss this with Dream and Blue later. ' I should start getting ready it's already morning.' Ink paused for a bit a smile forming on his face.' And I have a cute glitch sleeping on the very room I personally created!' Ink happily thought. He opened the big doors of the room and walked out. The last thing heard was the groaning echo of doors closing .

Error breathed out happily examining the soft red sweater he made during the whole night. The sweater itself was thick and tough so it would last him longer.  And with the extra time in his hands he was able to make cable designs on it.

Eagerly taking of his old ragged sweater he made some eons ago he put on his new one. ' WOW! It already feels so much better and warmer already!' Error thought.

He leaned his head to his shoulder and nuzzle himself, purring softy as he curled into himself. The comfortable rocking chair was of great comfort.  He was to out of it to even notice the door open silently.

When Blue came into the guest room he didn't expect to be met with a purring Error rubbing himself like a cat cleaning itself.  It was adorable. Blue's eyelights expanded and he started vibrating like a phone .

Dream came up behind him as he was doing so. " Oh! Good morning Error" Dream said smiling warmly and feeding of the happiness he felt from Error. He missed Blue glaring daggers at him as his mood suddenly changed.

Error jumped up a bit when he heard Dream greet him, surprised to see them they're.

" Good morn'in." He greeted back a bit more shyly. ' When can I leave for the Anti-Void ' he thought to himself.  " GOOD MORNING. " Blue's booming voice ranged out and Error felt himself waking up a bit more and tensing his shoulders a bit.

' Oops.' Thought Blue immediately feel bad for raising his voice. " We were wondering if you would like to come eat breakfast. " Blue said calming his voice a lot. Error only visible tilted his face .

' What is Blue talking about?' Error thought.  Blue was always when the were good friends talking very expertly about things Error despite living so long couldn't comprehend. Error did ask a lot of questions in return, but he didn't want to ask too many. Last time he did Blue scolded him.  -" Gosh Error do you have a question for everything!" Blue groaned . - He dident want to get him angry again so he limited his wonder to make him happy.

" B-blue what's breakfast?" Error questioned outloud.

_____________________________________

( 594 words )

Eeeeeeeeee

Short chappy but I'm doing something  new so ima not waste a lot of time.

I'm trying to be flexible for school, so I can't put a lot of effort into scraping my mind for ideas.

See u laterrrr.