A Reset?// reset//

Insanity talking" ᗯᕼᗴᖇᗴ'Տ Tᕼᗴ ᑕOKᗴ"

Error talking " ríght hєrє :) "

Everyone else " O - O "

_____________________________________

Why.........................................................................................why do they hate me so much.

Error will always remember his family, wait no family doesent do that....ᖇIᘜᕼT?

He remmebers it vividly, as nightmares gang stared at him hatred in there eyes.The king of nightmares stood infront of his insane minions.What did he do to make them so angry? It doesent matter clearly he did somthing weird again that made them upset with him.He'll make them somthing as an apology later.

ᗷᑌT TᕼᗴY ᗯᗴᖇᗴᑎT Tᕼᗴ OᑎᒪY OᑎᗴՏ Tᕼᗴᖇᗴ.

No blue was with them in this too.The normal kind face was twisted, his gaze cold as he looked at me.And to think I just fineshed a new bandana for him to.It doesent matter,maybe he got upset I wasent able to visit him more.Ill apologize later.

ᗷᑌT I TᕼIᑎK I ᗯOᑎT ᗷᗴ ᗩᗷᒪᗴ TO ᗪO TᕼᗩT.

They stood by thousansds, no millions sanses and papyrus.they all had a determind or scared, even angry faces.He was used to those faces, but wasent used to a whole bunch of them together!And of course there stood the hit of the multiverse Ink.I watched as he looked at me with a glare but somthing else in that face that he was so used to being caught by.

Tᕼᗴ ᖇᗴՏT ᗯᗩՏᗴᑎT ᖇᗴᗩᒪᒪY ᗩ ՏᑌᑭᖇIՏᗴ TᕼOᑌᘜᕼ.

He had many ideas that this could end with.The mijority were bad outcomes, but the good one's had a chance too.He's certain they'll one day belive in him, and listen and maybe they'll even play with him!

TᕼᗴY ᗪO KᑎOᗯ Iᒪᒪ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYՏ ᗷᗴᒪIᐯᗴ Iᑎ Tᕼᗴᗰ ᖇIᘜᕼT?

" Error" ink said cold'ly " ч-чєs ínkч?" As inks face flushed a bit , the other sanse's and papyrus's were muttering to one another.Some other familiare faces looked strained, like they wanted to lash out a bit.

Finally ink's little momment ended as he said the proceding stuttering a bit." w-we c-come to stop you on-once and for a-all!"Ink said. nightmare stepped up until he was by inks side but still back a small bit." Error your destruction brings many harm, the negativity you bring is unnecessary. Even the us the bad sanses dont want you alive any longer.We all joined to defeat you once and for all, you glitch. "

Those words made me start to tear up . 'How can they be so mean?, isent he part of a balance too?, shouldn't he understand?' I thought. Immediately after I started to tear up nightmares face and a few other's angry faces strained a bit.Blue was shaking a bit as he stood his ground and looked as he wanted to jump, or run over to me or somthing.Fresh that was right behind him was shaking a bit too.His shades where blank.

As I turned back to ink he started talking again. " Yes and no more mercy will be given for you, you lost your chance when you dident stop destroying. Now enough talking ATTACK." Everyone summoned their attack and charged. As they charged I just stood there ,scared.

_____________________________________
( 545 words )

This book is a test so many things will be happening. Dont know why I did this just that I wanted too tell me if you want more.