Wish//reset//

I'm not really proud of this chapter.

But boy is she pretty long.( for me at least )

If you have any question feel free to ask stuff, I know its confusing.

( Pic by me the character was from Loverofyoal22/Babybunnystudios22.  From the book destructive dreams(?) . Pretty sure they're not on wattpad anymore so idk if you'll ever find it but maybe on Ao3)

I got the reference from the guy that made the reference first here it is

Hes fully grown in the one I made soooooo

-WARNING - ( THIS BOOK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING )

I think this will be permanent now CURSING

SEXUAL THEMES but no sexual intercourse  or lemons / limes as much as I like to write them . ( maybe I'll make a spare book filled with the good stuff )

SUICIDE

BAD GRAMMAR /WRITING/PUNCTIONS/EVERTHING REALLY .

( I cant think of anymore if you think iv missed something tell me pls)

Also this is un edited so expect all the mistakes
_____________________________________

Outer had just walked in with a plate into the guest waiting area.  He had excused himself when he led error and the other in, he was a bit hungry.

So he went to the kitchen in search of food, and as he was eating blues kinda overcooked tacos that he found in the oven he thought.... Would error like anything to eat? He had only saw the cutie ever eat chocolate that had a specific brand which always reminded him of fell. As it was a black and red edgy color. ( is that how you spell it :<)

He probably like chocolate then....is there any chocolate here. He thinks he saw some somewhere  ...... searching he only found spices and cereals in the cupboards. Then started opening the cupboards that were labeled people names.

Some time ago the cupboards were shared with ALL the sanses. But constant food was being stolen. It all snapped when somone stole classic sans limited edition
100 spices bbq grillbys testified non concentrated organic tomatoes ketchup , all hell broke loose that day.

In the end everyone got personal cupboards and theft cases got sygnificky (?)  less. However he wanted the best for his glitchy ,and a little birdy told him red got a package of a familiar chocolate brand mailed to him. With that information he went to a cupord with the words ' RED'S KEEP OUT ' With a tone of aggressiveness and danger stickers on it. With no care in the world he just simply  opened it and grabbed a box of  that brand he seen those tongues devour as they watched the stary sky. 'Tounges that will come to use around his nice-'.( Hotdog )

' Oh , I'm daydreaming again ' thought outer as he walked to the waiting room that kept his special glitch .For now he'll be patient to get his love all he can do now is wait until all that has happened passes.