Heartslabyul Epilogue 3: First Date

Right now I was pulling clothes out one after another in a hurried and panicked fling.  I was looking at my clothes and non of them seemed to work. Now you all might be wondering 'Amara why are you destroying your closet?'. Simple answer really, I was trying to get ready for my first date. Lets recap a bit. 

  ~Flashback~

   I was siting at Lunch with my Heartslabyul boyfriends when Cater suddenly gasped.

    "Oh my god, I just realized something," Cater said making us look at him confused. 

   "What is it?" Trey asked.

   "We haven't gone on a date together yet," Cater said making all of us freeze.

     "Yeah, you are right. We all haven't gone out together yet," Ace said making all the guys think, except me.  Because I knew nothing about going out on a date, sure I was asked out millions of times but I always rejected them. Mostly because they wanted to do 'that' to me, but I always beat the guy up. Especially those who were super persistent. 

    "Yeah that does sound like fun," Deuce said making me worried.

   "Although I don't really approve of the leaving the school grounds," Riddle said making me look at him in a little bit of hope. "But that does not sound like a bad idea," and there goes my only hope. I put my head on the table and put my hands on my head. 

   "Huh Angel, whats wrong. Is it a bad idea," Cater asked me making me sit up. 

    "NO, no it's just that I have never been on a date before," I said scratching the back of my head.

    "Really?! Haven't you been asked out before?" Ace asked me.

   "Yeah I have, but there is one problem. One of the main rules in being a soul magician like my cousins and I, is to never date anyone that isn't your soulmate. But some were a bit forceful and it usually ended up with them either groveling in pain or in the hospital," I said with a sheepish smile.

   "Seriously?!" Cater said.

   "Well why don't we take you to our hometown?" Trey asked me making me look at him.

    "The Rose Kingdom?" I asked him surprised.

    "Yes, we can go to dinner there and take a stroll through the park," Riddle said. My eyes literally lite up.

  "That sounds amazing, I have always wanted to see the Rose Kingdom." I said excited.

   "Okay then, lets meet up in the Mirror Chamber at 7 o'clock." Cater said.

   "And lets wear formal yet casual clothes, alright?" Trey asked us, making all of us nod.

Timeskip: La Fleur Dalmate dorm 5:30

   "Okay casual yet formal clothes, easy enough," I said looking at my closet filled with clothes.

~End of Flashback~ 6:00

    So yeah, that's why I'm tearing out my closet in a desperate frenzy.

   "Belle are you in her-ah" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked behind me to see Vil with one of my heels in his face. 

  "Vil, what a surprise. What are you doing here?" I asked him. He took my heel of his face and looked at me.

   "I heard from my vice-dormhead Rook, that you were going out on a date with your soulmates. And knowing that this is your first date, I suspected that this would happen." Vil said.