SavannaClaw 2-10: How to Catch a Hyena 101, Wolf's Reslove

"Alright Cay, how are we looking for?" I asked as we entered the cafeteria.

  "Let's see... Jamil-kun is a tanned guy with long hair... Ah, there he is!" Cater said pointing at the said man.

    "Yo! You're the dude that got injured in the kitchen last night, right? Tell us 'bout it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

    "Yo! You're the dude that got injured in the kitchen last night, right? Tell us 'bout it." Grim said walking over to Jamil.

   "Grim, stop being rude." I said to my familiar before looking at Jamil. "I'm orry about my familiar's rude behavior." I said apologizing to him.

   "Huh? Who in the world are you guys?" Jamil asked.

   "Oh it's the racoon that set my but on fire and it's Dessert Lily that put it out!" Kalim said giving  bright smile. It's like a sunshine smile, so cute.

    "Sorry to have disturbed your meal, but we are conducting an investigation right now." Artemis said.

   "Heartslabyul's Prefect and the wild raccoon from the Ceremony. Ahahaha! What a weird combo!" Kalim said.

   "I'm not a raccon, I'm Grim. This is Amara and her cousin Artemis." Grim said pointing his paws at us.

    "That so~? I'm Sacarabia Dorm's Prefect Kalim. And this is my Vice Prefect, Jamil. Nice to meet ya!" Kalim said making me chuckle.

    "I know who you are Kalim I met you in the dorm head meeting a little while back." I said and he snapped his fingers.

   "Oh yeah that's where else I saw you from, sorry I have a bad time at remembering things." Kalim said rubbing the back of his head.

    "It's alright." I said giving him a smile.

     "They are so nonchalant about it." Grim said with his ears down on his head and a 'really' look on his face.

    "So? Why are you asking about my injury?" Jamil asked getting us back on track.

   "As I have said we are conducting an investigation. The Headmaster, our uncle, asked us to investigate the accidents that have been happening across the school. Please, explain the incident to us." Artemis asked.

     "Hm? Well, I don't mind either way. Last night, I went to the kitchen to prepare some of the fried buns with lamb meat that Kalim asked me to make." Jamil said, Kalim slung his arm over Jamil's shoulders and smiled at us.

   "The fried buns that he makes are really good! Come have some with us next time~!" Kalim said.

   "Um thanks for the offer but we'll have to decline for now." I said. "Anyway as you were saying Jamil." I said looking at him.

     "While I was chopping the ingredients finely, my hands suddenly felt as if they were out of my control and I got injured in the process." Jamil said making Grim and I think.