SavanaClaw 2-14: Here Comes the Rebel

"How does it feel, Ruggie?" Leona asked with a crazed smile on his face as the fissure grew up Ruggie's arm. "I bet it hurts. Your is so parched you can't use that prized silver tounge of yours." Leona said in a mocking manner as Ruggie was chocking on the air.

"If you have so much power, then why do this?" Riddle asked Leona coughing after as Leona looked down.

"Why...? How's knowing the reason going to change anything?" He asked as he glared at all of us, but I could see the sadness in his heart. "Are you going to scold then comfort me?" Leona said in an even angrier tone. "In this world no ammount of effort or talent makes a difference." he finished.

"This is bad." Serena said, just then I remembered Jack's unique magic.

"Jack! Go wild!" I managed to shout out. Jack looked back at me confused before understanding the term.

"Got it." he said back as he charged at Leona. "Knock it off! Unleash Beast!" Jack said as he turned into his wolf form.

 "Knock it off! Unleash Beast!" Jack said as he turned into his wolf form

"What!?-" Riddle said in shock.

"Riddle wait for my signal!" I said as I charged with Jack. I went up and summoned my sword and gotten near Leona to strike at him. He jumped back but dropped his guard and Ruggie. "Now!" I shouted.

"Off with your head!" Riddle said as a collar appeared around Leona's neck. The dust cleared away and we all could breathe normally again.

"Whew, that was close." Hera said as I went over to Ruggie and held him close to me.

"N-Neko?" Ruggie asked as I put his head near my chest. I stroked his surprisingly soft ears.

  "It's alright, are you hurt?" I asked Ruggie.

     "No, I'm fine now. Thank you Neko." Ruggie said as I smiled.

     "Nice one, Riddle-kun~! Leona-kun's magic stopped, too!" Cater said.

     "Sebek, let's go bring the others to safety." Silver said to the stricter Diasmonia student.

     "Don't order me around, Silver!" Sebek said.

    "Damn you...! A collar on a lion like me!?" Leona said as my attention turned back over to him. He was gripping the collar with both hands, trying to pry it off. He then turned to Jack.  "Jack! Where did you obtain that kind of magic!?" He asked the wolf boy in an almost growl.

"Unleashed Beast... Transforming myself into a giant wolf is my unique magic!" Jack said making Leona look at him in a form of awe.

"Hah... You turn into an actual dog using magic? That's really unique!" Leona said.

"Leona-senpai... I... I aimed to join this school because I looked up to you! Where did the guy I looked up to go!?" Jack asked as he looked at his hero.