SavannaClaw 2-9: Dreams and Warnings

Dreamscape Amaras P.O.V.

I felt another drop of ink on the yellow heart I saw yesterday after the match ended. I already knew it was Leona, but why? I opened my eyes to see one of my favorite scenes with the Great Seven. Scar's recruitment of the hyena's.

'The earth will rumble and a new era will begin.' Scar said from his ledge.

'And what about us hyenas?' one of the hyena's, Shenzi, asked.

'Listen to me first. We will kill Simba together with his father. And then I will be the King!' Scar said as all the Hyena's started tocheer.

'All hail the King!' Banzi said.

'All hail the King!' All the Hyena's said together a the marched in front of Scar.

'Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!' Scar said as the dream ended.

"Mind explaining to me why you are showing me these visions, Lilith." I asked still in the pitch black void of the dream world. I heard a familiar chuckle and turned to see a large woman with pale skin and blond hair, her eyes are dark and there is a large purple snake around her.

 I heard a familiar chuckle and turned to see a large woman with pale skin and blond hair, her eyes are dark and there is a large purple snake around her

"Why my dear, I'm just giving you an idea on who you are up against." Lilith said lounging back on her snake.

"You first showed me the Queen of Hearts, and now the King of Beasts. This doesn't make any sense." I said.

"It's him, he's coming back. He found you," Liliith said making me widen my eyes.

"How?" I asked.

"The last Overblot was one of his clones. He is now tracking our position." Lilith said. I could see she was becoming afraid of him finding her.

"Hey, you have evaded him before. You kept away from him for 10,000 years. I'm not going to let him get you just yet Lilith." I said making her smile.

"How in the world did I end up with a host like you?" Lilith asked stroking my face.

"I don't know, you did basically make me." I said as we both laughed. "But serriously don't worry. We got this," I said as she sighed.

"I trust you Amara, now you better rest your mind up. Oh, and also don't forget to wear your running shoes tomorrow." Lilith said confusing me. I woke up and saw my room and Grim beside me, already awake.

"Oh, you're awake, Amara! Breakfast is already starting, come on!" Grim said as I started my morning routine and was getting my shoes on. Black and white running shoes with red laces.

"Okay coming," I said before we left the dorm with Artie.

"Hey Hunter, there is a big surprise for you after the Magift tournament." Artemis said.

"Really, what?" I asked.

"Sorry but you'll have to find out." Artemis said making me pout.

"By the way who were you dancing with Ama?" Grim asked me out of the blue making both Artemis and I freeze.

"H-huh? How did you know that?" I asked looking at Grim who was leaning against my head again.

"I went to the bathroom, and before I fell asleep I saw you dancing with some guy." Grim answered. I then felt a murderous aura and looked to she Artemis giving me one of her death stares.

"Who. Was. It?" Artemis asked.

"I don't know, but I think he is one of my soulmates." I said. Artemis immediately lossened her glare and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? who is he?" Artemis asked.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me his name but I'm just gonna call him Draco because of his horns." I said remembering the guys horns.

"We might run into him if he's a student here. If we do, you better introduce me, too, got it? I've never seen a guy with horns on his head!" Grim said.

"Alright Grim," I said smiling up at my familiar.

"Hey Angel-chan, Arty-kun~" Cater said as he came over to us and gave me a hug.

"Morning Cay," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your collar is crooked, you know? Rule-breaking starts with unruly clothes. Your dorm-mates will not follow you if you so much look improper. Though, your dorm only has one other student... Alright, that should do it." Riddle said as he fixed my collar to be in the center then it looking rushed.

"Thanks Riddle." I said.

"Ace and Deuce aren't with you?" Grim asked.

"According to Rule #249 of the Queen of Hearts, the two of them are currently feeding the flamingos while wearing pink clothes." Riddle said making Grim, Artemis, and I laugh. I so want a picture of that. "By the way, it seems like another person was injured last night." Riddle said getting our attention.

"Wha–?! Really?!" Grim asked.

"Who was it?" Artemis asked.

"According to the information I have available, the injured student is a 2nd year from Scarabia Dorm. It's Jamil Viper-kun. I heard that he got injured in the kitchen." Cater said looking at his phone.

"He may still be in the cafeteria." I said.

"Yes breakfast might still be going on, let's check." Riddle said as we all started running to the cafeteria. Hopefully we'll get some answers.