Savanaclaw 2-15: Two souls, So Different but So Alike

Third P.O.V

    Amara and Leona laid on the ground passed out, everyone came over to crowd around the two.

   "Ruggie, are you alright?" Anastasia asked the hyena who was holding his arm, fissures still visible on his arm.

   "A little." Ruggie said as he held his arm in pain. Anastasia went over to Ruggie and gripped his arm. Placing her hand over the injured arm, the hand glowing a nice sunset pink, removing the black fissures, and making them appear as if they were never there.

   "That should do the trick." Anastasia said as Ruggie looked at his arm in shock.

    "Thank you." Ruggie said as Anastasia smiled.

   "No problem, anything for my future cousin-in-law." Anastasia said which made Ruggie blush.

   "Hey, Ana." Ace said which got her and the girls attention.

   "Yes, what is it Ace?" Anastasia asked.

"What did Leona mean by 'Amara's brother'?" Ace asked which made the girls and Jack freeze. After the five looked at one another, Jack sighed before answering.

"Leona was possessed by someone, what he was saying wasn't his words." Jack said, making the boys look at him confused.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Grim asked, Amara's cousins and Jack looked at ine another before sighing and nodding at one another.

"All soul magicians, past and present don't just hunt blot and find soul mates. They are living vessels that protect the demons that live in their bodies." Jack explained.

"And who possessed Leona was the one we protect the demons from. The King of Hell himself, Lucifer." Artemis said.

"What, Lucifer! As in the Fallen Angel Lucifer?!?" Deuce asked, surprised as everyone else who didn't know.

"That's the one, he created blots thousands of years ago as well as several other black magics that were practiced in the past and today. All to hunt down the demons that live in our bodies." Hera said as she crossed her arms around her chest.

    "But isn't he a myth?" Ace asked, hopping it wasn't true.

     "No, he's very real and very dangerous. What you all saw now was just a tenth of his powers." Artemis said, making the boys even more afraid.

"But what does this have to do with Amara's brother? I thought she was an only child?" Khan asked.

       "Most people think that, but it's a secret we soul magicians share." Anastaisa said looking at Amara who was laying next to Leona. They were going to ask more but they waited until Amara was awake. Back with Amara she was walking through the white void of Leona's memories.

Amara P.O.V.

    'Great, where am I supposed to find Leona?' I thought as I kept walking. I noticed a golden lion and started following it until I reached what looked like an African palace hallway. I looked to see a couple of servants walking by while a young Leona was next to a corner.

        "Ever since I was born, all I could ever see was an immovable rock in front of me." I heard Leona's voice say as I watched the scene in front of me.

      "The First Prince Farena is so cheerful and yet..." One servant said with a sigh before their tone drifted off in dread.  "I wonder why his younger brother, Prince Leona, is being such a difficult child..." The same servant said, making me feel bad for Leona.

         "And he uses magic that turns everything he touches into sand... How frightening...!"  Another servant said in fear before the to were shut up by the third servant.