Heartslabyul Epilogue Finale: Be Prepared

Amara P.O.V

   I just finished brushing my hair and was wearing my black tank top and shorts pajamas. I was now in my bed tired for the amazing date I had. I smiled at the memory and laughed a little before laying down. I closed my eyes and whisked away into the land of dreams, but what I saw was the lounge of Savanaclaw but it was packed with students and by the waterfall was Leona. 

 "What's going on?" a student asked.  They all talked amongst themselves before they were silenced.

   "Alright Herbivores listen up," Leona said making everyone look at him. "Soon the Magift Tournament will be coming up, and soon we will take our place where we belong," Leona said making them all aroused even more. Just then a male with orange hair with a black undertone, had three orange strips on his right check, orange amber eyes, and tiger ears and tail walked up and over to him. 

  "And how do you plan to do that Leona?" He said smirking, Leona looked at him and smirked at him.

   "Simple Khan, we will beat that damn Malleus," Leona said, smirking at Khan. I looked at the two of them and saw like a mutual understanding with one another. Like they have known each other for a long time, wait Khan? That's the first prince of the Jade Jungle. And Malleus is the first prince of the Valley of the Thorns, Dormhead of the Diasmonia dorm, and one of the five great magicians, what do they want with him and the Diasimonia dorm.

   "Malleus is far to powerful," a student said, he had white spiky hair and wolf features.

"Malleus is Yesterday's message" Leona said making everyone murmur   

'A clapped-out, distracted regime
Whose failings undoubtedly presage
The need for a different dream
Yes Diasmonian times are a changing
Which means that Savana must too
My vision is clear and wide-ranging
And even encompasses you' Leona sang making everyone murmur more and more.

'So prepare for the coup of the century
Prepare for the murkiest scam
Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning
Decades of denial is simply why I'll be king
Undisputed, respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared' Leona sang, more like growled and everyone started chanting 'be prepared'.

(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)  Everyone said, the wolf boy stood there scared. And to be honest so was I.

'Be prepared, be prepared' Leona sang

(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
Be prepared
(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared) Everyone chanted as Leona climbed up the waterfall and stood in the moon light

'Be prepared' Leona shouted making everyone chant louder.

'(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared' They all sang which made me shudder. I then saw him look at me and I trembled when I felt a sudden chill coming up my spine. I woke up from my bed panting heavily at the dream, only to realize that it wasn't. Leona, no all of Savanaclaw is plotting something diabolical. More than it should be. I then heard my phone buzz and saw it light up, I went over to see who texted me and smiled. I then write back.

 Can't wait to see you as well, see you soon cousin 

Leona whatever you are planning it will fail, and I will save you

  AN: Savannaclaw is coming, I'm excited. We also have one of Amara's cousin's coming in soon. I will let you all know who soon, and we are having mention of my favorite male Disney Villain, Scar. I can't wait for it, it might take time but it will come out. See you all soon, Bye~