Savanaclaw 2-4: Accidents

Amara P.o.v

I was sitting down with Artie and Grim, and well Grim was sulking.

"Ah... I can't feel motivated at all... I can't even participate in the Tournament." Grim said with his ears flat on his head.

"What's wrong, Grim boy? You haven't been energetic at all lately." The first ghost said.

"He's sulking 'cause he can't join the Magical Shift Tournament~ Hihihihi!" The fat ghost said.

"Hey Grim cheer up we can still play it," Artie said.

"Yeah you don't need to be in a stadium to play," I said smiling at my flaming cat familiar.

"If you want to try playing so badly, we can be your opponents. Back when I played 90 years ago, I was quite the catch and everyone cheered for me!" The skiny ghost said.

"It's impossible without 7 players, right?" Grim asked.

"Nope, you just need some friends and have a fun time while playing it. Lets go outside," Artie said getting up from the couch with all of us following behind her. When we got into the field area Artie then summoned a disk for us to use.

"You don't have to mind the rules too much for now. For now, just protect the disc and try to score a goal." the skinny ghost said as we stood in front of them.

"Alright lets do this," Grim said firing up.

"Like old times Hunter?" Artie said to me with a smile holding her fist out. I smiled back and bumped my fist with hers.

"Like old times Artie," I said. I looked before running into action, I looked back as Artemis ran up next to me and threw me the disk.

"Hey pass it," Grim said putting his hands up in the air. I smiled and threw the disk his direction. He then ran on all fours and blew fire at the ghost direction.

~Timeskip~

3rd P.O.V

"That was not how I expected the meeting to go," Serenity said as she and Dire were walking to the dorm.

"Indeed my dove, it was a lot more intense than usual. Especially with how Kingscholar acted." Crowle said.

"Yes he is so, I don't know. Prideful I guess, but I see more than he's letting behind those eyes." Serenity said hugging herself. Dire saw this and stopped to hug his wife.

"It will be alright my dove, we will figure out what is going on sooner or later." Dire said kissing the top of Serenity's head making her smile.

"Thanks Dire," Serenity said. "Also Serena told me something," Serenity added. Dire lite up in happiness as he heard his daughter's name.

"Oh what did our Little Blue Star say?" Dire asked.

"She got her first soulmate marks," Serenity said making Dire freeze.

"WHAT?!?! My little girl already has her marks?" Dire said.

"Yes and that not all. I also contacted Tiana, Tina, and Sedena, all of our girls have marks now." Serenity said.

"Oh my this is unexpected." Dire said.

"Yeah I know, it almost reminds me of when we were their ages when we first got our marks." Serenity said smiling. Dire smiled again and hugged his wife once more.

"And I couldn't be happier than I am now," Dire said. Serenity smiled up at him before they continued walking to meet up with their nieces.

Amara P.O.V

"Alright I think that's enough," Artie said sitting down on the ground with Grim and I.

"Oh were you all playing Magift?" we heard a familiar voice ask. We looked and saw Aunt Serenity and Uncle Dire right in front of us.

"Oh hey Uncle, Auntie. Yeah we were playing it." I answered.

"Oh it looks like you're getting along well with the dorm ghosts. How magnificent~" Uncle Dire said with a smile making me, Artie, and Grim sweat drop.

"Ugh.... how do you deal with this guy?" Grim muttered.

"Anyway I came here to ask you for a favour. Talking outside won't do, so let us head in." Uncle Dire said walking into the dorm with us following behind him.

"What favour do you want?" Grim asked sitting down on his pillow.

"Actually, there has been an increasingly concerning amount of people being injured in accidents around the school. I want you to please investigate this matter." Uncle Dire said.

"People getting injured?" We asked at the same time with Aunt Serenity nodding.

"Indeed. Falling down from stairs, getting scalded by boiling water, and more. The reasons vary, but the fact that more people keep visiting the infirmary due to accidents still stands." Aunt Serenity said.

"There was another incident by the staircase yesterday. That makes him the 10th victim. Unfortunately, there were very few witnesses..." Uncle Dire said.

"Aren't they just being clumsy?" Grim asked.

"No that doesn't seem likely. The Magical Shift Tournament is nearing and it's true that students are getting restless. Everyone is basically fighting for a spot on their dorms team, so it would make sense if someone were to try and sabotage the players chances." Artemis said.

"Exactly, the amount of accidents compared to last year's is too much. Even more, all the people that were injured were students who were the top candidates for the Magical Shift Tournament." Uncle Dire said.

"Then that definitely means that something is going on." I said.

"However, we have no evidence to suggest otherwise. All the accidents happened with at least one witness. And all those who fall victim all say the same thing. None of the ones injured were acting differently before." Uncle Dire said making me confused. How is that possible.

"If you help us figure this out we promise you that there will be a chance for you to play in the Magift tournament," Aunt Serenity said.

"What really?" Grim asked making Aunt Serenity chuckle and pet Grim.

"Of course it's the least we can do, so are you in?" Aunt Serenity asked us. Artie and I looked at each other before smiriking.

"We're in." We both said at the same time smiling.

"Splendid, I knew I could count on you. And by the way Artemis, congradulations on your first mark," Uncle Dire said making me look at Artie.

"You got your mark?" I asked.

"Yeah I did," She said with a sheepish smile.

"Show me please," I asked her.

"Alright," she said and moved her t-shirt and sweater to reveal all over her right shoulder, tiger stripes in a mix of black and orange.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah they are pretty cool, but now we have a culprit to find." Artie said smiling at me.

"Yeah lets find out whose doing this." I said with a smile.

AN: Alright, well before I put this chapter to a close I want to show you all this video. It's to celebrate the first year anniversary of Twisted Wonderland. I hope you enjoy, Bye~