SavannaClaw 2-12: Tournament Day

I was once again in the dreamscape, it was of Scar and Zazu when the Pride lands dried up.

   "Oh, stop it, Zazu. That's just depressing." Scar said in a bored tone as he paid on a rock while being surrounded by bones

"Hah... King Mufasa would never allow–" Zazu said before Scar roared in his face.

"What?! What did you just say!? I am the King!" Scar said before the three hyenas showed up.

"Hey, Boss. Everyone's complainin'." Bazai said walking in.

"There's nothing to eat or drink. We're all gonna die of hunger!" Shenzi said. Making Scar scoff.

"I don't care. Eat Zazu." Scar said making the others turn away with a scowl.

"Tch. Mufasa's reign was better." Banzai mumbled I think that's Ed.

"Is that so? You're an eyesore! Get lost!" Scar roared as Ed laughed as he ran away. The scene turned black again and Lilith showed up again.

   "Today's the day, my little monochrome rose," Lilith said stroking my face with one of her clawed fingers.

   "I know," I said putting a hand over my eye, where my soulmark for Leona was.

   "Rose, I know you are worried. But things will end up better, I just need to talk to him." Lilith said looking away, smiling sadly. I looked at her and sighed.

    "I know, but he's after you. And what if I end up with more blood on my hand than last time." I said looking away. It can't happen again.

   "My dear you have no reason to worry. They will be alright, oh my. It looks like your wolf-boy is trying to wake you up." Lilith said motioning to my mark that looked like a wolf, glowing. "Well, you better wake up then. Don't want to worry them now." Lilith said as I was pushed back into the world of light. I looked up and saw Jack over me fully dressed in his dorm outfit.

    "Hey there Jackie," I said getting up to stretch.

   "Hey, Khan senpai already went to the dorm to get ready," Jack said with a serious tone.

   "Alright, the plan is being set in motion then," I said standing up. Jack and I walked downstairs and saw my other cousins eating breakfast.  Courtesy of Ana.

   "Morning Moonlight and Jackie," Ana said.

   "Morning, Cat Lover," I said, using Ana's nickname that we gave her as kids. Ana looked at me and smiled, just then we heard Grim shout something.

   "Hey, guys something came for you!" Grim shouted. We looked and saw the ghosts carrying five packages. Artie went over and got that card that was on top of it, as she read she smiled before looking at us.

    "It looks like our dear parents gave us something to wear for this momentous day," Artemis said as she gave each of us our packets.

    "What's in them?" Grim asked trying to look in mine, I pulled it away from him though.

    "Sorry Grim, no peaking until we put it on," I said making my cat pout. I scratched behind his ears making him purr happily.

 I scratched behind his ears making him purr happily