Heartslabyul 1-5: Chesnut Hunt and Sleeping Lion

We were outside, in the woods behind the campus and there were tons of chestnut trees.

"Whoa! There really are a lotta chestnuts here! If we have this much, then it's all-you-can-eat marron tarts for us! Gehehe..." Grim said reaching for a chestnut.

"Wait a minute Grim" I tried to say but he already pricked his paw.

"Ow ow ow ow," Grim cried cradling his injured paw.

"I tried to tell you Grim, chestnuts have thorns on them" I said.

"Looks like it'll be impossible to pick them up with bare hands. I would also like to have a bucket to place them all in, too." Deuce said.

"Maybe we can find those things in the botanical garden?" Ace said. Grim, Ace, and I went to the botanical gardens.

          "Alright let's split up," I said

     "Okay I'll go right you guys go around the inner gardens," Ace said as we split up. I was walking through and smelt all of the beautiful flowers and sweet aroma's of fruit.

      "Hey, come look at this. It looks like there're tonsa fruits here! They smell so good!" Grim said.

      "Don't pick any Grim," I said to him as he was on my shoulders. I then felt like I steeped on something.

"Ow," what did I step on? I was then suddenly pulled down to the ground and Grim was flung somewhere else. I looked up and saw a student with a Savannaclaw uniform on. He had green eyes, tan skin, and a scar over his left eye. He also has lion ears and a tail. 

         "You've got a lot of nerve, stepping on someone's tail without apologizing, " he said

         "You've got a lot of nerve, stepping on someone's tail without apologizing, " he said. I looked at him before I started struggling. 

     "Hey let go of me, why did pull me down? Urgh get off of my," I said trying to get lose from him. He just looked at me and smirked for some reason. 

   "I went here thinking I can have a peaceful nap, but then my tail gets stepped on. This's the worst. Hmmm hey your that girl in the new dorm, the one that related to the teachers." he said. He then sniffed me. I looked creeped out.

     "Hey why are you sniffing me?" I asked with a blush. He then pulled away and looked at me in the eye and smirked.

    "Man what a scent you have. A scent of roses, lilies, cherry blossoms, and the ocean and that magical power just enhances the scent. It's irresistible, " he said making me blush. 

     "So what, just get off of me already." I said still trying to get up. 

     "You think I'm gonna let you off scot free after you just stepped on the great Leona's tail? I'm in a bad mood after being woken up from a good sleep. Start gritting your teeth." Leona said, I just struggled more and then Grim came over and looked between us. 

     "Hey you get off of Ama," Grim said hitting him, it made Leona a bit irritated and was going to tell him off. But what we didn't expect is for Grim to basically make Leona loose his balance and land on top of me even more. What's even worse is that his lips landed on mine making both of our eyes widen. And to make it even worse that was my first kiss. We pulled away but Leona had a giant smirk on his face for some reason, he then moved his lips closer to my ear.

     "De~li~ci~ous" and that was the last straw. 

   Meanwhile somewhere else in the botanical gardens another Savannaclaw student was in thre looking for Leona. This was Ruggie Bunchi. 

    "Eh Leona-san, Leona-sa

    "Eh Leona-san, Leona-sa...." he was calling out to find him but was interupted by a groan. There he saw Leona up against the tree holding his stomach. 

    "Eeh what happened?" Ruggie asked. 

    "I rather not talk about it," Leona said not wanting to remember being kicked in the gut hard by a certain black and white haired female. 

     "You've got supplementary lessons today. So let' get going," Ruggie said helping Leona up. Leona then looked at where Amara ran and smirked licking his lips. 

    Hmm so that's the girl with powerful magic huh? Well she better be prepared for next time.