Heartslabyul 1-7: Sleepover

After getting back from the Heartslabyul dorm I went to my dorm and saw Ace, Deuce, and Grim in the lounge playing old maid.

      "Heys guys," I said. They looked at me and smiled.

     "Hey Mara good to see your back," Deuce said not noticing that Grim was trying to look at his cards.

     "Yeah, I had to hide a bit before I could come back," I said laying down on the sofa.

      "That must have been tough to have to deal with all of fanboys," Ace said pulling a card from Grims hand which happened to be the joker which ended the game making Grim cry.

      "Yeah," I said. I then got up and changed into my black tank top and shorts for tonight. I walked back down and brought my mobile computer out. I started typing on my new article for my magazine. It was something that I do for my family company on my fathers side. I was typing when I suddenly felt a vibration from my phone. I looked to see it was one of my cousins, Artemis Vargus.

Artemis🏹🦌: Hey there Hunter I heard that you got into Night Raven finally. I'm so happy for you,😁. Please let the girls and I know how it is and make sure to call us soon.

I smiled at the text and texted back.

Hey Artie yea I got in and no worries I'll call soon

      I then looked to see that Ace, Deuce, and Grim were looking at a family picture that was taken a month ago. It was taken during my birthday. I was in the center of the picture as I looked at the cake with flames on it, my parents on either side of me smiling at me. In the back were all the teachers and my aunts, Morgana's sisters, smiling at me and four other girls were hugging me with huge smiles on their faces.

    "Hey Amara who are these people?" Grim asked while on Aces shoulder. He was pointing at my cousin, Anastasia Trein. She is a beautiful fair skin woman,  beautiful dark red hair, and light chocolate eyes. She wearing a magenta dress above her knees, long sheer sleeves, and gold heels.

    "That's one of my cousins, her name is Anastasia Trein," I said. The boys looked at me with wide eyes.

    "You mean like professor Trein?" Ace asked.

     "Yeah she's his daughter," I said making them even more shocked.

    "But he's like 100 years old," Ace said.

    "Not even close, he's 58 years old and Anastasia is only 25 years old. She is very sweet and is the eldest of my cousins," I said.

"Wow she's beautiful," Grim said. I nodded and smiled at my cousins.

"My cousins and I are very close to one another I'm the youngest out of all of them. I see them every now and then whenever they aren't busy," I said smiling thinking about the times I have been with them while growing up.

"Who's that girl with the black hair?" Deuce asked pointing to Serena Crowley. She has long black hair with darker blue highlights and dark sapphire eyes. She wore a dress that similar to Raven Queens from Ever After high just in dark blue and black, she had a black feather collar around her chest and mirror decorations similar to her fathers.

     "She's Serena Crowley," I said making the boy do a double take.

"THAT BIRDBRAIN ACTUALLY HAS A DAUGHTER?!?!?!?!?!?" GriM yelled.

"Yeah she's amazing she the second eldest," I said.

"Okay who's this chic with the brown hair?" Ace asked pointing to Artemis. She has light brown hair up in a pony tail and amber eyes. She is wearing a pair of leggings with red and gold strips on either side, a black tank top underneath a crop sweater that has a similar style to her fathers, and on her wrist is a braclet that similar to her fathers.

"That's Artemis Vargus," I said.

"The gym professor daughter?" Deuce asked.

"Yep she taught me all about fighting and physical training, she's the third eldest, " I said remembering the times when I was younger with her when we did that.

"Okay who's the last girl?" Grim asked pointing to Hera. She has long black hair with purple tips and wears and outfit that's similar to Doctor Facillier just more fit for a girl. She also has bright amber eyes and a necklace similar to her fathers broch.

    "Her name is Hera she's the school shop owners daughter," I said.

    "Man you got quite the family Amara," Grim said.

     "Yeah I'm lucky to have them," I said before letting out a yawn which erupted in a chain of yawns.

"I'm so tired let's get some sleep," Grim said I just nodded and summoned and large bean bag that was high enough and a couple of cushions. I got in the middle with Grim and started closing my eyes when I felt the bed move on either sides of me. I saw Ace and Deuce beside me and I just smiled and held Grim like a little teddy bear in which he returned with a hug of his own. I smiled a feel asleep in the warmth of two of my soulmates. Tomorrow is the Unbirthday party we have to be well rested to be able to stand the day.

Amara's Twisted WonderlandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara