I Can't Wait

Amara POV

     Today was another great day, I love the fact that the colleges are about to start. I really hope that the mirror of darkness chooses me. Right now I was sitting at my favorite cafe drinking tea and having a slice of a strawberry tart while reading one of my favorite books. I was just wearing a simple outfit right now but it was definitely my favorite and had my hair up in my signature ponytail. (This is how her hair is usually styled)

 (This is how her hair is usually styled)

   I was enjoying the nice day, it wasn't to hot or cold, it had a nice breeze this was perfect

   I was enjoying the nice day, it wasn't to hot or cold, it had a nice breeze this was perfect. Ithen felt my phone buzz, I pulled out my blue marble phone.

Mom: Hey Sweety your father and I are a bit busy right now because of the new students coming to Night Raven, but we do hope that this year that you will come our fingers are crossed

Mom: Hey Sweety your father and I are a bit busy right now because of the new students coming to Night Raven, but we do hope that this year that you will come our fingers are crossed. Love you 🖤🤍❤️stay safe.

  I read the message and smiled, I quickly texted back.

Hey Mom no worries I know that I will get in I will do my best though, you guys stay safe, love you guys😘❤️

     Tonight was the night that I have waited for since I was 5 years old, tonight was the opening ceremony to welcome new students into Night Raven College. I know its a all boys school but I have always wanted to go there ever since my parents showed it to me. People talk about going to Royal Swords Academy but not me, I want to go to a more chaotic school. Plus I want to see my uncles and parents more. I finished my cup of tea and tart and went to the counter to pay. I grabbed my wallet from my black leather purse and payed at the counter.

   "Alright miss would there be anything else you would like?" the guy behind the counter asked me. I thought for a moment before answering.

    "Yeah a berry smoothie with whip cream and chocolate syrup," I payed for my smoothie and headed home, I'm a pretty popular girl in the town but I hate being popular. They only like me because of my looks and style, and because I'm a popular magazine model they wanted to be my friends so the press could be all over them and ask them questions. All I want to do is escape from here and be who I really want to be and see my family more, and as cheesy as it is I want to find love too. I got into my apartment and sat down on the couch, I looked up at the celling and sighed. It's almost night time, so I just took a shower and got dressed for bed. I looked at the night sky and just closed my eyes.