34

Years later the three couples were still going strong

Kenma finally felt at home with Kuroo. After a year the billionaire announced his relationship with Kenma and surprisingly people were supportive.

Kenma became a successful streamer getting his own apartment all by himself

His best friend Hinata and his boyfriend Kageyama soon bought the strip club and turned it into a bar donating the profits to runaway children just like him, Kenma, and Akashi.

Kenma had closure with his mother but could never forgive her. He was fine with his new family

Bokuto and Akashi opened up a restaurant together. Bokuaka a five-star restaurant owned by the billionaire and his fiancé.

They later got married in June soon adopting one little energetic ball of sunshine.

Oikawa and Iwazumi got married the year before Bokuto and Akashi. They opened another beauty company with their close friends Kiyoko and Yachi.

They adopted a baby girl who was born the same year as Bokuto's and Akashi's children. The girl is just like Oikawa, feminine but like Iwazumi had an interest in sports too.

Kylie soon married three different men in a span of seven years. She became a so-called self-made millionaire through these men but oh well.

-

It was a cold day in autumn and Kuroo walking with Kenma to a hill they always went to.

When they walked up the whole place was decorated with flowers and candles.

Kuroo ran to the middle

"Kenma Kozume. My kitten. My baby. My love. You light up my day every day. I fall in love with you, even more, every single day. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Your smile. Your tsundere personality. Your little Minecraft obsession is just one of the billion things I love about you.

You make me so happy and one thing that would make me happier is that"

Kuroo kneeled down on one knee

"Will you marry me?"

Kenma eyes teared up as he couldn't speak

He just nodded in happiness as Kuroo inserted the ring in his finger.

Kuroo jumped up and spun him around

-
Kenma walked down the aisle. He was so ethereal wearing a beautiful dress.

It was an emotional day. Everyone was crying especially Oikawa...he was a mess. hi

-

CLINK CLINK CLINK

Kuroo stood up as an announcement at their post-wedding dinner

"To my Kitten. Our wedding day. Our wedding dinner. It feels like I'm dreaming. Ah where so I start....

It all started with a thought in my head"

"Is that stripper even female?"

A/N
It is the end of "Is that stripper even female?" :( I am so happy for everyone's support and thank you so much for reading. I hope everyone stays safe and stay hydrated. I have a new story that I just posted called "Bj Makei" it is a tsukiyama story. Also thank you to chloe the cow i hope i got ur username correct (she always comments on my chapters) Thank you! Signing out

 Also thank you to chloe the cow i hope i got ur username correct (she always comments on my chapters) Thank you! Signing out