Bokuaka 08

Bokuto POV

He got off of me and walked into one of the private rooms. He knew I was gonna follow along so I took my cash and sprinkled it on Keishy's pole for him to collect later. I walked into the room and sat on the couch.

He walked to me and straddled me grinding our dicks together.

"Fuck" I groaned

He started kissing all over my neck leaving no place unkissed.

He started unbuttoning my shirt

I stopped him and said " Hey your really hot and you probably heard me as a playboy but I really think your cool and I want to get to know you more. Not just sex. Do you want to leave and go on a date"

3rd pov

"Do you want to leave and go on a date"

Akashi knew that Bokuto was a playboy and only wanted sex. But when he heard what Bokuto said his heart fluttered

"Of course" he replied

Akashi changed his clothes and they went out of the strip club. Bokuto was almost sober.

"Well what do you want to do" Akashi smiled

"You're really pretty"

Akashi blushed

"OH yeah uhh let's go to McDonald's I want fries"

"Yeah sure"

"I'll call a cab a limo to McDonald's is a bit weird"

Akashi nodded and they stood outside. They started talking and somehow got along. Bokuto was a ball of energy while Akashi was calm and collected. They both shared love for sports.

"Woahh you played volleyball too?! 

"Yes Bokuto-san I was a setter"

"I LOVE VOLLEYBALL I EVEN STARTED A COMPANY ABOUT SPORTS"

"Yes I am aware"

"OH, the cab is here!! Let's get Mcdonalds"

Akashi chuckled and they entered the cab. It was around a 10-minute drive. Bokuto and Akashi clicked instantly.

"So yeah Oikawa and Iwazumi are secretly in love with each other"

"Sir we are here"

Bokuto handed the driver a 20 dollar bill and ran inside.

"Woahh cool there is a playpen"

They ordered food. Bokuto ordered a happy meal that consists of fries, chicken nuggets, and iced tea. While Akashi got the same but without the happy meal.

"Agashiiii do you want to go to the playpen"

"Noo we are adults"

"Pleaseeeeeee" Bokuto pleaded with puppy eyes

"Fine"

They went to the playpen with food. They went down the slides, ball pit, and other things. It was full of laughs. They left and just walked around the city. It was 5 am by then and they were both exhausted.

"Bokuto-san I am so tired"

"Yeah, I know my apartment is right in front of us!! You can crash"

"Thank you"

They walked inside the building and went to the top where Bokuto's penthouse was located.

"Wow your place is beautiful"

"My favorite part is my pet owl Mystic but she isn't here right now"

"I would love to see her" Akashi smiled

"Don't worry I will show you next time"

"I texted one of the house helpers already. A toothbrush and pajamas are in the guest room. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Make yourself at home. I know you're tired but I had lots of fun. If you need anything my room is at the end"

"Thank you Boktuo" Akashi smiled and leaned in for a kiss

Bokuto kissed back and it was like fireworks. It was very passionate.

"Woah. Well good night gorgeous"

Akashi blushed and went to his room. He brushed his teeth and changed. He went to bed thinking about the events blushing. Both of them dozed to bed thinking about one another.

Akashi woke up to the smell of bacon. He brushed his teeth and walked out of his room

"Good morning Agashhiii" Bokuto smiled "I made some bacon and eggs"

Akashi smiled and they ate their breakfast reminiscing on last night's events.

"Thank you Bokuto san for cooking. You didn't have to "

"You're so amazing. You're really smart"

Akashi laughed and turned into a serious face.

"Oh my god, I have work today!! I totally forgot. I gotta go. My apartment is just a few minutes away. I am so sorry!! I'll see you tomorrow I will send you the details BYE"

Akashi grabbed his bag and rushed out the door.

"Tomorrow huh?" Bokuto whispered and smiled. Akashi wasn't any boy that he hooked up with. He was special.

A/N

THIS IS A BIT SHORT BUT I THINK ITS FINE BECAUSE I DOUBLE UPLOADED TODAY. I WILL BE UPLOADED THE KUROKEN PART TOMORROW OR LATER. SORRY FOR THE WAIT WITH THE KUROKEN HEEHEE