04

TW: Mentions of abuse

The entire week has been a blur for Kuroo. Ever since he smoked he couldn't think straight. Somehow it was already Friday and his bachelor party was tomorrow. He was excited for his friends to have a good time but he wished that there wouldn't be any male strippers since Kylie might think the wrong idea.

"Kurooooooooooo"

"Bokutooooooooo"

"ARE YOU EXCITED FOR YOUR BACHELOR PARTY"

"YESSIR BOKUBRO"

"I'M GONNA BRING LINES HOPE YOU DON'T MIND"

"NAH BRO I SMOKES LIKE 5 DAYS AGO"

" YO FOR REALL???"

"YEAH BRO NO CAP"

" AYY THAT'S MY BOY"

"Can you guys shut up" Oikawa glared

"If it isn't Mr. Flat door" snickered Bokuto"

Your lucky Iwa-chan isn't here or he will beat you up"

"Calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9" replied Kuroo

"Shiver me timbers"

"Ugh, I hate you guys" whined Oikawa "anyways I'm here so we can go shopping!!"

"Shopping for what flattykawa" popped up Iwazumi

"Oh my god, Iwa-chan did you know they called me flat!!!😣"

"HAHAHA nice one guys"

"IWA CHAN YOU'RE  SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE"

"SO YEAH THAT'S HOW I GOT THE LIMITED EDITION BJ ALEX AUTOGRAPH"

" Ayeee congrats bro"

They all walked out and headed for the mall to go shopping for tomorrow. They arrived at Kingsman suit shop

."Hi my name is Yamaguchi and this is Tsukishima. How may I help you"

"Four suits please"

" Coming right up"

Yamaguchi picked out suits for the boys. Red for Kuroo, Gray for Bokuto, Light blue for Oikawa, and Navy blue for Iwazumi. Surprisingly everything fitted perfectly and Oikawa wasn't being dramatic so they all left the store in around 20 minutes. There wasn't anything else to do so they went back to Bokuto's condo.

————————————-

Bokuto's condo was very grand. It was a penthouse at the most luxurious apartment complex in Toyko. Bokuto was rich but not as rich as Kuroo. Bokuto owns a sports company called "Owl ko" He doesn't invest or stuff like Kuroo he just lives a simple life. He hasn't been dating anyone since his last relationship. It was abusive and he had trust issues. He used men and women to cope with his trauma. He always had someone over for sex and hooked up with almost anyone. Oikawa and Iwazumi are super close and they live together. They are also super rich Oikawa owning a party planning company and a fashion company. Iwazumi was just an investor investing in properties and land.

————————————

"Okay so basically tomorrow a limo will pick us up at 5 then we will go to dinner then go to the strip club"

"Damn I'm so excited. I hope there's gonna be hot strippers" said Iwazumi

"Oh :/" replied Oikawa

Oikawa and Iwazumi were arguing and Kuroo was facetiming Kylie

"Noo I love you ," said Kuroo

"Noo I doo" replied Kylie

"No, I love you more"

"Nooo I love you morest"

Bokuto rolled his eyes and went to his room to watch some Owl documentary. He got bored and went to his drawer un-locking it with a key. He took a USB and connected it with his laptop. He locked his door and played a video that was on the USB.

"Ugh fuck Bokuto I'm gonna cum " a person moaned

"Did I say I allowed you to cum? No you slut. Look at yourself in the mirror"

It was a sex tape. Bokuto was watching a sex tape he took with a dude called Shirabu. Bukoto was a very kinky man. You know what they say the more the trauma the more the kinks. He was into dominating much like Kuroo. He was into BDSM and bondage.He watched the video while sliding his hand under his pants. Bokuto was at least packing a good 8 inches. He massages his balls working his way up to his shaft. He rubbed on his shaft until he read the tip. He moaned in pleasure. Until someone walked into his room.

"Yo bokuto oi and iwa left and imma head out now- YO WHAT THE FUCK"

Kuroo runs out the door wide-eyed and Bokuto goes out of the door since he went soft when Kuroo walked in.

"Yo you didn't see nothing bro"

"Ayt bro make sure to lock your door"

"Okay let me hug you"

"Nah bro not tonight you didn't even wash your hands"

"My bad bro"

The bros sent each other flying kisses and left.

———————————-

Kuroos POV / 3rd POVI

Just saw my bro Bok fapped himself to a sex tape of him and another dude. I'm lowkey traumatized.

Kuroo walked out of the apartment complex and waited for his driver to pick him up. And soon he had arrived at him home.

Damn what happened with Bokuto earlier got me thinking. Why does he fap to gay porn? I mean I know he is bi but why. Maybe I should try to watch gay porn and see why. Yeah that's it just curiosity I'm not gay at all.

"Hey do you know where Kylie is," I asked Damon

"Oh she is at Okinawa right now for an urgent fashion meeting" Damon replied

"I am gonna accompany her she is about to leave and I am late so I gotta run. Bye sir"

"Okay safe travels"

I was kinda weird out that Damon is always with Kylie. I know that bodyguards are meant to do that but it's kinda suspicious.

Kuroo walked to his room in his mansion. His mansion was very traditional and kinda looked like the white house. He walked into his room and grabbed his laptop. He searches up Pornhub and searched "Gay"

Okay, let's see how the boys watch porn. I click on a video of two boys fucking. I felt my boner which was weird since I'm not even gay. I felt the need to touch my dick so I did. I rubbed my dick while watching the video.  I touched my balls massaging it then my hands went to my shaft. I rubbed it while using my index finger to tease the tip. I can't believe I got turned on watching gay porn. The video was 15 minutes long and I managed to cum just after the video. I went to the bathroom and showered. I got ready for bed weirded out by the gay porn experience.

A/n
I will start alternating with 1st and 3rd pov. I am so sorry that Kuroo and Bokuto talk like straight white boys. Stay safe everyone and dont forget to sign petitions and donate to world problems if you can!! I am