15

3rd/Kenma (ignore the grammar of this chap)

Kenma walked in the strip club seeing Shoyo waiting

"SHOYOO"

"KENMAAAA"

They hugged each other till they fall to the ground

They are the bestest of friends. They met in their childhood and met again the year before he went homeless.

Shoyo also got kicked out due to his homophobic family similar time to Kenma so Kenma took him in. He managed to live in his boyfriend's apartment so it was fine.

"SOOO HOW WAS MR BILLIONAIRE"

"we hooked up then i left. he is finally off my dick"

"NO SUGAR DADDYY??"

"he is married"

"SO IS YOUR OTHER HOOKUP THINGIES"

"just say I have sex with random men for money"

"do you still do those things tho?" Hinata said frowning

"No shoyo I stopped. Sometimes I do but rarely. Only if they pay well. Actually, tonight is the last night of my prostitution." he laughed

"Alright lets get to work" as Hinata ran

Kenma walked to the get-ready room

"Okay" he sighed

He sat down at the makeup chair. He pulled out concealer and applied on his under eyes due to late-night same

After he blended it out and placed setting powder

Then he used eyeshadow to create a blue-purple look with crystals

He placed highlighter and done

"Okay what outfit should I wear"

He walked to the closet and picked out a cat girl maid outfit. It had cat ears and a collar with it.

He dressed up, snapped a quick pic, and went to his bag.

When before Kenma dances he takes medication.

He would get reminded of the disgusting men having sex with him. He got reminded of his dad calling him a slut and a whore.

He had PTSD due to the trauma.

He walked outside to walk to the pole

His anxiety risen up. He was scared but that was what paid the debt.

He went to the pole seductively and span around.

His audience was full of married men who were secretly gay. They pay the most anyways.

He glides across the floor teasing the men by rising his skirt.

He was now in all fours sliding forwards and backward.

It has been 6 minutes and he was still dancing. He looked over to the audience and saw a rooster head that had eyes full of lust and desire.

———————————

Kuroo POV/3rd

Alright, I gotta get ready to see my kitten. He went to his closet and got dressed. He was wearing a black button-up with black jeans.

He put on a watch then walked outside.

Kuroo went inside a celebrity taxi he specifically called. He didn't want any news so he got a taxi company with an NDA form.

"Nekoma strip club"

"Yes sir"

The driver drove and the drive wasn't too long. I guess the paparazzi thing Bokuto did work.

It was 10:30pm and he had finally arrived at the strip club. His friend were already outside.

"BROOO"

"BROOOO"

"GIRLIESSSS"

"Sup"

They all leaned in for a hug; Iwazumi being forced into it.

"Bokuto what are you holding"

He showed a poster that said

"Lost kitty. Last found: Nekoma Strip club. Pudding hair. Award is 3,000 usd" (creds to chloethecow1234 for the idea)

"bro..."

"broo..."

"THANK YOU BRO"

"I LOVE YOU BRO" as they hugged again

They hurried on to the strip club. A stripper was dancing.

A cat-like stripper with pudding hair.

He found his lost cat.

"Awh agashii isnt working today"

"Lets go the cat is there. Oikawa your staying with me" as Iwazumi gripped Oikawa's waist

"Ooo daddy iwa"

Everyone paused for a second realizing what Oikawa said then continued walking.

They sat at the chairs while a cat with a maid costume danced around.

Kuroo stared at him so lustfully hoping that they would have eye-contact.

They did.

It lasted for 3 seconds but felt like years.

Kenma POV /3rd

He looked over to the audience and saw a rooster head that had eyes full of lust and desire.

"Ah shit he is back"

Kenma kept dancing until he saw Kuroo raising his hand.

Shoyo walked over and Kuroo leaned into the orange head's ear.

Hinata's eyes widened and immediately called Kenma off stage.

It was time anyway.

Kenma walked backstage to the makeup rook and Shoyo walked inside.

"Rooster head is back" Kenma rolled his eyes

"He just talked to me. He said he wants a private room. The one with the bed"

"Nah. It's three grand a night right? No thanks"

"He would pay 7 grand"

"WHAT??" This could pay off my debt without touching my savings"

"I don't condone this but he is a nice man. And you hooked up once anyways. He is in Room 3B"

"Alright I'll go"

"Good luck"

"Bye shoyo I'll call you tomorrow"

Kenma walked to the private room. He was gonna get railed tonight. He always dreaded doing being used as a sex toy for money but Kuroo was different.

Kenma was a little excited.

He took a deep breath and walked to the room.

"How are you walk away from daddy you slut"

A/N

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR. I AM NOT AT MY HOUSE RN SO I HAD TO DO IT W MY PHONE. I USUALLY RUN THRU GRAMMARLY THE REREAD. AGAIN CREDS TO CHLOETHECOW1234 FOR THE LOST KITTY POSTER IDEA