𝟎𝟑

𝟎𝟑: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝟎𝟑: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐍𝐞𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
"I want the truth." I say while looking at her teary eyes. I loosen the grip on her wrists and she uses her hands to wipe her tears.

"It all started when I was a baby, my parents despised the fact that I was even born." She mumbles while wiping the tears off her cheeks.

I continue looking at her, not losing my gaze. "Before my birth, they witnessed their parents die due to some ambushes. After witnessing that traumatic event, they fell into a terrible depression." [Name] explains while her voice cracks.

"They started drinking alcohol everyday, becoming drunk and being unable to take care of me. I was only a baby, and I couldn't take care of myself. They soon started to become annoyed by me, annoyed by how much I cried and suffered." [Name] continues as she looks into my eyes.

"They soon stopped feeding me, stopped taking care of me, and then they became very annoyed with my actions. This resulted to them hitting me and abusing me. This has continued for a very long time to the point where I'm just numb. I'm numb to the pain that my parents put me through each day. I refuse to fight back because they just hit me back even harder. I wish this can all stop." [Name] continues to explain with tears forming in her eyes.

"That's why I didn't want you knowing. I don't want you to worry about me, I don't want to become a bother to you." [Name] finishes as she looks at the ground wiping her glossy eyes.

"I haven't had a proper meal in my life." [Name] says as she lifts her sweater exposing her ribs to me.

"[Name].." I say with worried eyes.

She puts her sweater down and looks at me. She flashes me a fake smile and says, "Thank you Neji, for helping me with the cut on my face."

I give her a sincere look and get up off the ground. I brush myself off and start walking back to the training grounds.

[𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞]'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Me and Neji both make it back to the training grounds and Gai Sensei calls for both of us. We both make it and circle him with the rest of the team. "Okay students, we are done here for the day." Gai Sensei explains.

We all leave the training grounds ready to go home. Except for me. Me and Neji walk through Konoha together, on the route to my house.

Neji stops me while we're walking and looks at me. "[Name], do you think that your mother would care if you joined me for dinner at my house?" Neji asks with a sincere look on his face.

Was he actually talking to me? Neji Hyūga is  actually to have dinner with him? Has he finally warmed up to me after all this time?

"Neji, you don't have to-" My words get cut off by his.

"I insist." Neji says while looking in my eyes, waiting for an answer.

Hopefully my mother is passed out. Hopefully she won't notice that I'm gone for a while.

"Sure Neji, I would love to have dinner at your house." I say with a small smile on my face.

-

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐣𝐢 𝐇𝐲ū𝐠𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 !