𝟏𝟑

𝟏𝟑: 𝐖𝐡𝐲?

𝟏𝟑: 𝐖𝐡𝐲?

[𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞]'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
My eyes stare into Neji's lavender eyes. His free hand comes to my hair as his other hand is tangled with my hand. His cold hands gives my hand squeezes as his other hand strokes my hair, "You're awake, you really are awake." Neji manages to say not taking his eyes off of me.

"Neji." I quietly say, trying to hold back my tears that I feel forming within my eyes.

"I'll get the doctor." He says as he stands up from his seat.

With all the strength I have, I extend my arm to his wrist pulling him back towards me. He turns around with wide eyes, confused by my actions. I pull down my breathing mask and stare at him not letting go "I want to be by ourselves for a bit." I say with a shaky voice, waiting for his next move.

With my hand locked around his wrist, I pull him closer to the bed. "Okay, I'll stay-" His words get cut off by my other arm extending to the back of his neck, pulling his face closer to me. My hand that was once on his wrist connects to my arm around his neck, with both of my arms I pull him closer to me. Neji's face lays on the crook of my neck, while both of my arms are connected around his neck.

"Neji I've missed you. During that time that I was in a coma, I thought I would never see you again. Please Neji, don't ever leave me. I need you." I say as salty tears roll down my cheeks, and the room stays quiet.

Neji moves his head up, our eyes meet again. A soft tint of pink on his pale cheeks, "Name, I've-" Neji gets interrupted by the door opening, he quickly turns and we both see the doctor walk in and stare at both of us.

"Finally, you've woken up." The doctor says as he walks towards me.

What was Neji going to say? This doctor has to ruin everything, damn it.

Neji awkwardly sits down on the chair in front of me, while the doctor runs a couple exams on my body. He runs multiple brain exams, heart exams, and other tedious exams. The doctor pulls off the blankets, he makes me sit up while he examines the gash wound on my upper thigh.

The doctor pulls off the bandage and reveals the large gash wound that's neatly stitched. He stands up and sighs, Neji still staring at both of us. "For now, you're fine. There is no sign of amnesia and your brain is fully healed, and your ribs are done healing. The only thing that is concerning me is the gash wound, one of my nurses will be monitoring it closely. " He finishes as he looks through my chart.

"When will she be able to leave?" Neji asks sternly, while he stares at the doctor with an upset look.

The doctor fixes his glasses and flips through my chart, not making any eye contact with the Hyūga, "Whenever that gash wound is fully healed, for now she is unable to walk." The doctor finishes as he exits my room.