𝟑𝟐

𝟑𝟐: 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐬

𝟑𝟐: 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐬

You shyly sit down on the king-sized bed as you wait for Neji to leave the bathroom due to him wanting to freshen up.

You look around the room as you wait for him, the room is dimly lit up by the small candles around the room. The view outside was also extraordinary, you can see the beautiful view of the mountains in Konoha.

The door abruptly opens and you find Neji walking out with a towel dangerously low around his waist.

The intense training  and extreme jounin missions that Neji goes through have made his body even more perfect. His body is perfectly toned and his v-line shows intensely.

You gulp as you catch him staring back at you. The sexual tension fills the air and brings Neji to sit right next to you on the bed. Neji stares at you intensely while the room remains quiet.

"You love me? Hm?"

Neji says quietly as his hand touches some loose strands of your hair. Your heartbeat quickens when you hear his words,

"Yes, I do,"

You inch closer to Neji and stare at his lavender eyes, "Neji, I want you," You wrap an arm around his neck and pull him closer to you.

These words take Neji by surprise, he never thought you would say something like this. "[Name], are you sure?" His hand inches upward on your thigh, which creates a burning sensation within your core.

"Wouldn't this be your first time?" He places soft kisses on your neck as asks you this question. His hand trailed dangerously upward along your inner thigh.

You sheepishly nod to his question as your face slowly begins to burn up. "I need you Neji, please."

Neji's heart rate also increases as he hears those words escape your lips. The only thing stopping you from being fully naked is the thin robe wrapped around you, and the white towel around Neji's waist.

Neji softly lays you down on the bed, your body is on the ledge of the bed while Neji stands in between your legs. You gulp as you see his figure in front of you. You extend your arm to feel his toned abdomen, a soft groan leaves his mouth in response.

You feel him push your legs open even wider, allowing him to have more space in between your legs. He softly strokes your inner thighs, and he caresses your outer thighs while he opens them wider.

"Are you sure about this?" Neji asks once again.

A simple nod escapes your body while you look up at him. Neji's hand makes its way to the cord on your robe and looks up at once again before proceeding.

You nod once again to assure that you're ready. "We'll take this slow," Neji bends over to place a soft kiss on your lips.

His hands carefully untie the cord that wraps around your waist, which holds your robe together. His lavender eyes fix on the robe slowly dropping past your body.