𝟐𝟏

𝟐𝟏: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Let's go inside, Hinata will get you some fresh clothes." Hiashi finally breaks the silence once your mother finally left the Hyūga's grounds.

You slowly walk back in through the doors and you feel Hinata grab your wrist and pull you to her room. She shuts the door and doesn't even give you time to speak to Neji.

"Hinata can I have some fresh clothes?" You ignore completely her small smirk spread across her face.

"What did you and big brother Neji do?" She asks with the smirk not leaving her face.

"Oh nothing, just went outside to get some air." You lie, and hope that she doesn't figure out.

"Then why is there a hickey on your neck?" Your hand immediately trails up to an exposed part of ur neck.

You look at yourself in Hinata's mirror and find a small bruised spot on your neck. You also catch Hinata smirking behind you, "I'll get your fresh clothes."

Your hands reaches up to your hair, and you slowly remove your ponytail. You try to remember all the things that Neji did to you, all the things you guys did to each other.

You quietly enter Hinata's bathroom where she placed the fresh clothes. You look at yourself one last time before stepping into the hot shower, and wash off everything from last night.

The hot shower clears your mind, but it also makes you question multiple things.

Will things get better for you and your mother?

Will you and Neji really be at peace?

There is no way that you and Neji will be truly haply if mother is still around.

Right?

Mother will eventually leave you and Neji alone.

Right?

She will finally let you live in peace.

Will she?

The hot shower refreshed you, and you're glad that you were able to clear your mind. However, the pajamas that Hinata gave you showed too much skin for your liking.

You step out of the hot bathroom to find Hinata sitting on her bed. "These pajamas are a little too much." You slowly walk next to her, "Those pajamas look amazing on you! I was going to wear them for a 'special' occasion, but you need them more than me!" She smiles genuinely.

You slowly sit down on her bed, and she looks at you with a confused look. "What are you doing on my bed?" She looks like she's about to push you off.

"I want to go to sleep?" You say with a confused tone. Hinata grabs your arm and looks at you, "You can sleep with big brother Neji, I just know that he is waiting for you." She pulls you up out of her bed and drags you to her door.