𝟐𝟒

𝟐𝟒: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

You watch Kiba as he sits down on the kitchen stool next to you, with drinks in his hands. He scoots the tool closer to you and smiles at you while you just stare at your drink.

"I haven't seen you at Ino's parties, where have you been?" He gives you a small smirk and takes a sip of his alcohol.

"Parties have never been my thing." You say softly, hoping that he doesn't get any closer.

"I hope that this night changes your mind. Take a drink, you haven't touched your alcohol once." He smiles at you, while he takes a sip of his.

You nervously chuckle and take a sip of the alcohol in front of you while he watches. You try to stop but he places a finger on the glass making you chug the whole thing.

You flash him a nervous smile, "I have to go."

Kiba's hand slithers to your waist and he pulls you closer to him, "Where are you going?" He smiles and pulls your face closer to where your face is inches away from his.

Your whole body grows stiff and his grip tightens around your waist, and he only smiles.

Meanwhile, Tenten has other plans. She spied on you guys from outside the kitchen, this was all part of her plans. Kiba was playing a great role in her plans.

She watched as Neji took even more shots, and how Hinata was getting busy with Naruto. But, she decided this is where the real fun begins.

"Hinata come here, it's urgent!" Tenten gasps as she grasps Hinata's arm. At first, Hinata looked annoyed, but then she saw Tenten's worried expression.

"What's the matter?"

"It's something to do with [Name]." Tenten blurts out.

"What happened, is everything okay?" Hinata tries to walk to the kitchen, but Tenten quickly grasps her arm.

"Don't go in!" Tenten silently yells.

Hinata looks at Tenten with a confused look and waits for her to speak.

"It's just- I'm aware [Name] is one of your best friends, and I know that Kiba is your teammate."

"Tenten just tell me what's going on!" Hinata says annoyed.

"I'm pretty sure that [Name] is 'busy' with Kiba in the kitchen." Tenten finally blurts out.

"[Name] would never, she's with big brother Ne-" Tenten quickly cuts her off.

"If you don't believe me, just use your byakugan, and see for yourself." Tenten sighs.

Hinata activates her byakugan, and at first, she couldn't believe her eyes, a small gasp escapes her lips and she quickly disables it.

Hinata's eyes widen as she thinks about how Kiba's face was inches away from your face.

However, this was all a part of Tenten's plan...Everything was going just as she expected. She smirks at the thought of how she will finally get what she has always wanted.

"I didn't want to ruin the night, I just had to say something. I know Neji is like a brother to you, and I wouldn't want to cause him any pain." Tenten fake pities, while she places an arm on Hinata's shoulder.

Hinata's face changed from sad to furious very quickly. "I have to tell him." She stares at Neji laughing with the group of boys.

"Don't! You don't want to ruin Neji's night. He's actually enjoying himself. He's especially enjoying himself without [Name], tell him another night, don't ruin this for him."

Hinata nods at Tenten's words. "You're right, thank you for informing me." She gives a quick hug to Tenten and quickly returns to Naruto.

Tenten smirks to herself once she leaves, her plan was going perfectly, just how she expected.

You stare at Kiba's face that is inches away from yours. "Get off of me." You say softly, as you try to remove his grip.

"What did you say?" He scoots closer to you, to the point where his lips are at your ear.

"I said, Get off of me!" You yell out much louder and finally push him off of you.

This gives you enough time to get off the stool and finally leave the kitchen, leaving Kiba behind. Your eyes roam the vast living room for Neji.

After a while, you finally find him with the group of Konoha 12 guys in the back of the room. You push past the crowds of people and grab Neji's arm, and sigh in relief.

Neji turns around from his conversation and places his lips on yours, giving you a sloppy kiss in the process. He places his hands down to your ass and smirks within the kiss. As he adds his tongue, you can taste the strong alcohol that he has been drinking.

He is definitely drunk.

He finally pulls away and you look behind him to find all the Konoha guys with girls on their lap, or at least flirting with some girl.

"I've missed you, where have you been?" He smiles down at you, not removing his hands from your ass. You place your hands lightly around his neck and look back up at him, "The kitchen."

He rolls his eyes at your response, "Are you enjoying yourself at this party?" Neji asks playfully, as he keeps his hands where they were.

"I've been enjoying myself today, have you been enjoying yourself Neji Hyūga?" You ask back, knowing that he will get even more annoyed.

He grabs your hips and flips you around. He puts his big hands on your lower hips, while your back is pressed up against his chest.

"Baby, you should relax a bit. Stop worrying so much, and enjoy this time that we don't have to worry about being ninjas." He whispers softly in your ear.

You place your hands on top of his while he rests his head on your shoulder. He remains that way as the music plays, and people dance beside you guys.

He smiles within your neck at the fact that you were his, and only his.

"You're mine. Do you know that?" He whispers inside your ear, as his grip on your hips grows tighter.

You giggle softly at his words, "I will forever be yours Neji Hyūga." Neji places a soft kiss on your neck, and remains to keep his head there.

However, you couldn't help but see how Hinata stares at you and Neji. Her face seems infuriated, which makes your heart skip a beat. You question what's really going on as Tenten stares at you guys too.

"Is everything okay with Hinata?" You ask Neji.

"Hm?" Neji is too drunk to even be focusing on anything.

You guys remain quiet until Neji begins to blurt out random things, and you finally decided it was time for you two to finally head home. It was about three in the morning, and Neji wasn't even able to form a sentence at this point.

However, millions of questions run through your head...

What was really going on at that party?

-

𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨..
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝..
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?