𝟐𝟓

𝟐𝟓: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫?

𝟐𝟓: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫?

"Neji you're too heavy!"

You and Neji walk down the streets of Konoha as he has his arms around your waist and is putting most of his body weight on you.

It's currently about two in the morning right now, and even with Neji's arm around your waist, you can't help but feel scared during the dark roads.

Finally, you guys arrive at the Hyūga residence. The beautiful house is dark on the outside, but you guys can get inside.

As you two walk in, you guys see Hiashi sleeping on a nearby seat, most likely waiting for Hinata to arrive home. However, Hinata isn't home yet. She is still out with Naruto. j

You close the door behind you softly, in hopes that he wouldn't wake up.

"Should we go back for Hinata?" Neji asks loudly.

You turn around and grab his arm, "Shh, let's go, you're being too loud."

Hiashi moves around a bit which makes you freeze, "If he weren't here I would've already-" You cut Neji off by covering his mouth, and looking at him sternly in his eyes. You can't help but feel your cheeks burning up as you stare at his lavender eyes.

Hiashi moves around once more which makes your head turn. Neji's eyes remain on yours while your hand is over his mouth.

Neji giggles while staring down at you. "Neji you have to stay quiet."

You drag Neji across the silent hall all the way to his room. You close his door and you sit Neji down on his bed.

"You look cute whenever you're flustered," Neji emphasizes about your pink cheeks.

Neji sits down and watches you grab his towel and his bathroom items for his shower. You turn around and catch him staring at you.

"Come here." He smiles while he spreads his legs a bit as he sits on the edge of his bed, allowing you to sit on his lap.

Almost immediately, you walk to him and sit down on his lap, you your arms around his neck while he looks up at you.

His hands slither your hips and place a soft kiss on your lips. The innocent kiss quickly turns into sloppy kisses across your neck.

His hand goes back and tries to unzips the small zipper on the back of your dress, instead he makes the thin straps fall.