𝟏𝟗

𝟏𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝟏𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

"You and Neji kissed!?" Sakura excitedly yells, grasping on your arm.

It has been several weeks since you have kissed Neji in the hospital. The last several weeks have consisted of staying in Lady Tsunade's home, and her making sure that your mind is fully healed. This week you have decided to spend it with Sakura, and finally tell her about the memorable kiss that you and Neji shared.

However, these last several weeks Neji has been giving you frequent visits, and only a couple pecks have been exchanged. It bothers you because most of his visits are short because he does it in between of training breaks. But, he had promised that he'll try his best to fix his relationship with you.

"Yes Sakura, that was several weeks ago, I'm also not sure if Neji wants to increase our friendship to another level." You sigh, while softly pulling your arm away in disappointment.

"Don't be stupid [Name]! Friends don't just kiss each other!" Sakura says in an annoyed tone. Sakura realizes the sadness in your face as you look away from her, which results in her grabbing your hands.

"[Name], he obviously wants to be more than friends. He just has a hard time expressing his feelings, give him some time. He's known you for multiple of years!" Sakura comforts you as she pulls you into a hug. A hug from Sakura has always been able to calm you down, she's like the sister that you never had.

"I told Neji to meet me here, and I haven't seen him in three days." You whisper in her ear, as she embraces you.

Sakura quickly pulls away from you and looks at you. Her eyes go up and down, then they meet with your eyes. "He's coming over when you look like that?" She asks with a disgusted look.

"Yea what's wrong with it, I think I look-" Sakura quickly cuts you off.

"You're not going to see Neji like that! You have laid on my couch this whole day and it looks like you haven't showered!"

She grabs your wrist and pulls you into the hallway where her bathroom is located. "Go shower!" She playfully pushes you inside the bathroom.

"But Sakur-"

"Go!" She slams the bathroom door shut, leaving you in there all alone. You look at yourself in the bathroom mirror, and Sakura was right, you look disgusting.

You strip off your clothes and hop in the shower. You lather yourself with Sakura's ironic cherry blossom soap, making sure the smell lingers on your skin.

As you get out of the shower, you wear a beautiful soft colored dress that reaches up to your mid thighs, Neji did mention that he wanted to do something special.

You finally finish getting ready and look at yourself in the mirror. You open the bathroom door finding a familiar surprise.

"Yes Neji, me and [Name] have been friends since forever! It all started when Naruto saved her book from some creek, you were there weren't you? She will-" Sakura stops mid sentence and stares at me.