𝟏𝟒

𝟏𝟒: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

𝟏𝟒: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

[𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞]'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
He's gone. He's really gone. As I watch the Hyūga and softly close the door behind him, I feel tears form in my eyes, confusion mixed with fear controlling my mind. My stomach feeling sick, and my knees going weak.

I stand up from the cold hospital bed, looking outside at the terrifying scene. Konoha is getting destroyed. Everyone is dying.

The beautiful village I once knew, is completely getting ruined. All of my friends, might be dead.

The constant sound of screaming, kunai knives hitting each other, and sobbing were audible even from my hospital room. I feel my knees go weak, and how the world was slowly crumbling.

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

What is that dripping noise? Where is it even coming from?

I move away from my window, to figure out where that unusual dripping noise is come from. As I begin to walk around, something wet stops me. My foot stepped in a warm liquid, as I look down I find fresh blood is dripping down my leg. My wounded leg.

My hands immediately lift up my hospital gown, and I fix my eyes on my fresh wound. The blood was already seeping through the bandages, running through my leg.

My shaky hands undo the stained red bandages, to find the stitches have opened up. The wound pouring out blood as I leave it uncovered.

I tie the bandage around my leg the best I can, and I trudge to the exit of my room. I have to find a doctor, or a nurse, or anyone.

I open the door with bloody hands and I look out to the hallway. Nobody. Everyone is gone.

I close the door, with fear building up inside of me. My vision starts to become blurry, as my mind become groggy. I still feel the blood running through my leg.

My weak body comes in contact with the hospital bed. With all of the strength I have left, I pull myself up and relax my frail body. My head sinks into the pillow, as my wound continues to bleed out. The blood staining the clean white sheets.

My eyelids start to become heavy, making it harder and harder to stay up. The faint noise of people crying, and pleading for their lives in the distance.

My eyes slowly begin to roll back, as I feel my body slowly become numb. I feel how my conscious slowly slips away.

Is this how I die? Is this the end?

-

"Good morning beautiful." I'm awakened by the familiar face of my nurse. Her cold skinny hands brush the hair off my eyes.

"What happened?" I say as I rub my eyes, propping myself up with my elbows.

My nurse walks over to the windows and opens up my blinds. "You were asleep [Name], for about two days." My nurse turns around as the sunlight beams down to my scratched face.