Six-"This guy was...ugh!"

Start from the beginning

"You should wear that," he told me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I would not wear anything that belongs to you"

"Raine" he groaned.

"Can you just drop me by Mystic?" I asked, avoiding his offer. He was not going to sit in this car and demand me to do anything. He didn't have that privilege.

"There's no one there" he mumbled, but I didn't retracted.

Justus had to be there. He had practiced.

Lucas drove to Mystic High and I jumped out of the car, running to the football field. His jacket was long forgotten in the car.

My eyes flittered across the field as my clothes stick to me, but I didn't see anyone.

"Where the hell?" I pulled out my phone calling my brother's, but I wasn't getting any service. "Great!"

"Should I carry you home?" Lucas startled me, causing me to drop my phone into the muddy field.

"Crap" I reached down and pulled it up, hoping that it wasn't really that dirty--it was not, and glared at him.

"Why are you still here?" I grumbled walking away from him to get under shelter.

"You think I would leave you here by yourself?" he rushed beside me.

"Yes, yes I do think that" I answered, finally getting under the projected roof.

"Raine, I am not heartless" he sighed as he stood beside me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I have learned that being around him, that was becoming something of the norm. I just hope my eyes don't get stuck.

"You could fool me, Lucas"

He bit his lip, fiddling with his hair a bit before turning completely to me, "I am not heartless. Your friend came into a territory he shouldn't come into. He hit me first, you know"

I scoffed, " A territory? What territory? We were in Lizzie's house and he was coming to defend his friend against a bully!" I snapped and Lucas groaned.

Right then, I thought of my plan and thought there was no way I could ever get close to this guy. I wouldn't make it without arguing with him at one point.

"You won't understand. Playboy, should of just stayed out. I was never going to hurt you" he argued.

"Really, Lucas. Because I have two sprain wrists since you've came back and my friend looked almost closed to death by the hands of you. You may have not physically hit me to hurt me, but you damn near did it, Lucas. Why did you had to hurt him? You know he's not a fighter" I felt my eyes burning and tried to blink it away.

Lucas stepped in front of me, his body looming over mines as I stared at his chest. I saw it rose and then fall dramatically.

"Would apologizing to your friend make this face go away?" I chance a glance up at him to see his face void of all emotions and staring down at me.

"You apologize?" I scoffed. Lucas just nodded once. His face still stoic and hard.

I have never heard about Lucas apologizing to anyone and to be honest, I don't even think he knew how to do it.

Then, he's only doing it to get rid of my sad face?

I was becoming even more confused with his tactics.

"I thought you were working on making my life a living hell?" I asked because it seems as though he wasn't sticking to his word.

He nodded once again, "I am, but Saturday night wasn't a part of my plan. I like order" he shrugged.