I feel so much pressure to make the right decision... What if the choice I choose isn't the right one? I don't want to regret it...

I laid on the floor thinking until I was called to practice again. I gave it some thought before the choreographer called me to go back.

I think I will talk to Momo after practice. Lately we have been very distant form each other and I want to tell her what has been going on with me. I might tell her the truth. I think I made my decision...

I feel a bit scared as to what what might happen but I can only hope things work out. After practice I walked up to Momo and she seemed upset and down. She tried to hug me but I backed away and looked away from her.

"Momo... I think we should talk about things." She looked at me confused.

"O-Oh okay..." She said with a nervous voice. 

"Where do you want to talk?" I didn't want to talk here since the others may hear.

"We should talk somewhere private. I think I know a place." We both walked together but there was this awkward atmosphere. It was almost as if we both knew what would happen.

"Momo I need to tell you something." I looked away. How am I going to tell her?

"O-okay what is it Dahyun?" I clenched my hands to give myself courage to finally say the words.

"I-I like someone else." I finally said to her which relieved my stress a bit but I was still worried about her reaction.

"Wh-What?..." She made a confused face to me. Did she not understand?

"I fell in love with someone else" I started crying as she looked at me startled. But she didn't seem as surprised as I thought she would have been.

"Dahyun... did I do anything wrong to deserve this?" She is not at fault for any of this. It's my fault for falling in love with Y/N and not even telling Momo earlier...

"No you didn't do anything wrong to ever deserve this." She held onto me as she was starting to tear up.

"I just can't control my feelings much longer and I know I should have told you sooner but I just wanted to let you know now." I am worried about the future. I knew the risk that I was taking when I even dated Momo in the first place. I should've put work as my top priority first but I let my feelings take over. Now we are in this mess...

"I have a feeling I know who it is..." I looked at her with a shocked face. What? She knows? Did someone tell her?

"What do you mean?" Did Jihyo say something? I realized Momo was starting to cry.

"I know you love Y/N... I can see it in the way you look at her and in even the way you talk to her. It's sad I guess I just can't give you the same amount of happiness as she can." I hugged Momo closer to me since she was crying.

"Momo you have made me extremely happy through the memories we have made together. Being with you was one of the happiest moments of my life and I won't forget that. But I just can't control my feelings for Y/N anymore..." I felt hurt for even having to say this to Momo. I hurt her and I will never forgive myself for that.

"I know... I won't stop you from being happy even if it isn't with me anymore." She is so understanding but I feel so guilty.

"Dahyun. Just this once can we stay in each other's arms for at least a few more minutes. I won't ask you for anything more after this." She sighed.

"Sure..." She hugged me tightly as we were silent for the next few minutes. Yet I can still hear her crying.

After a few minutes she let go. "Thank you Dahyun. But just please don't expect our relationship or friendship to be the same for a while. I still deeply love you so much so this will be really hard for me to accept." I nodded at her.

"I understand. Take your time to adjust to everything. I am sorry Momo..." I looked down I didn't want to look at her after what I have done.

"It's okay Dahyun. Things happen for a reason right? I am glad to at least be able to share some moments with you while it lasted." She made me feel reassured but I still don't know how our friendship together will end up.

-

Third person POV

They both walked back together awkwardly. Both of them could tell that there was tension they were walking far away from each other. They thought it was best to respect each other's space as they were still taking in everything that had just happened.

When they headed back to the dorms they even ignored all the members as they were watching a movie downstairs. The members looked at each other weirdly as they were unsure of what happened.

Nayeon asked the other members, "What happened to them why did they ignore us and went straight to their rooms?"

"Are they mad at us? Did we do something?" Tzuyu said to the rest of them as everyone except Jihyo and Sana looked worried.

"They must have broken up." Everyone looked at Jihyo with a shocked face.

"B-But why?" Mina asked which made Jihyo looked down.

"Because Dahyun finally chose between Y/N and Momo." As Jihyo said this all the members stood up and was about to scream but they stopped themselves to not bother Dahyun and Momo.

"Wait wait... Dahyun has feelings for Y/N??" Jeongyeon whisphered to the members.

"Yes and she has had feelings for a while." Sana pouted when she said that.

"Is that why she was always around Y/N? I see..." Sana said while sighing quietly. Jihyo knew Sana's feelings towards Y/N.

"But now what will happen to us?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I'm sure they will try to sort it out, I hope they will learn to cope with everything but for now we should let them be." Jihyo stated as everyone agreed. After that the members left them unbothered and all went to sleep.

On the other hand Dahyun and Momo were unable to sleep that night. They both doubted that anything will ever be the same amongst the two of them. They just hope it won't be awkward when they come across the other members.