Rivalry?

Third Person Pov

Y/N woke up and tried to roll out of bed on her left side but then Y/N sees Dahyun. Odd Y/N thought... "why is she sleeping on the floor? She could've slept with her girlfriend."  Y/N rolled to the other side and sees Ryujin laying on the floor. "What is going on why are they on the floor???"  Y/N rolled back to the middle of the bed as she scratches her head in confusion. Y/N saw the both of them without blankets on, Y/N then got out of bed by the front and grabbed two blankets from the cabinet. Y/N puts a blanket on the both of them. Y/N looked at Ryujin and saw her shivering. Y/N kissed her forehead and smiles, then stood up to walk downstairs.

"Hey good morning! Are you feeling better Y/N?" Tzuyu asked Y/N as she walked to the dining table.

"Yes I am doing much better! Thanks for asking" Y/N smiled at Tzuyu and takes a seat to eat.

As Y/N continued eating Y/N saw Ryujin and Dahyun walking down the stairs at the same time. They seemed to be looking away from each other and having their arms crossed. Then they both made eye contact at Y/N and Y/N instantly sees the both of rushing to her while pushing each other. Then Ryujin reaches Y/N first and hugged her. Y/N hugged her back. Ryujin stuck her tongue out at Dahyun and Dahyun rolled her eyes and scoffs.

"Hey Y/N how are you feeling?" Ryujin looked up at Y/N and smiled.

"I am feeling much better" Y/N looked at her and smiled back then Y/N felt she hugged her tighter. Y/N instantly started blushing and looked away from her.

"Hey Y/N I am glad you are doing better. I tried my best to take care of you when you fainted." Dahyun sayid to Y/N and she looked at her. Y/N nodded and said thank you. Dahyun then smirked and smiled at her response.

"And I was the one who ran over here to give her the medicine." Ryujin said in an angry tone as she lets go of Y/N and walked over to Dahyun.

"But I was the one to call you here." Dahyun aggressively sayid back to her. Y/N slowly walked away mid argument since her head is starting to hurt and she headed back upstairs.

Then suddenly Momo came down the stairs and saw Dahyun and Ryujin talking.

"Good morning baby what is going on?" Momo came over to Dahyun and kissed her. Dahyun kissed her back and then pulled away.

"N-nothing baby... I was just asking Ryujin how she is doing as a trainee..." Dahyun lied to Momo as she smiled at her. Momo smiled back and nodded at her. Ryujin scoffed then crossed her arms and walked away. Ryujin thought to herself, "At least if you are gonna have a girlfriend why don't you just stay loyal and get away from Y/N. You are only gonna hurt her."

Ryujin then walked up the stairs to check on Y/N and talk to her. Ryujin walked up to the room and leaned on the door frame. She sees Y/N on her phone on Dahyun's bed.

"Y/N do you want me to be around you? I know your anxiety has been getting worst... Maybe I can convince JYP to let me be around you more often." Ryujin asked Y/N with a concerned face. Y/N shook her head.

"I don't want to interrupt your idol dreams Ryujin. You are so close to debuting!" Y/N tried to tell Ryujin but she sighed at her response.

"But you are more important to me..." Ryujin said to Y/N, this made her look at her eyes and she saw the sincerity in her words.

"W-Well... i-it's important to follow your dreams first! I will be okay... trust me!" Y/N smiled at her and stutter. Y/N's face starts heating up and she tried to calm herself as she felt flustered.

"Can I at least drive you to work today?" Ryujin walked to me and sat next to me on the bed.

"I can't... I have to ride with the girls to their rehearsal for their concert practice today and JYP wants me to take some pictures and help with video recording." Y/N told Ryujin as Ryujin pouted and sighed.

Y/N thought to herself, "The girls are so close to having their world tour and they will soon be traveling worldwide... That means I will have to be traveling with them... but I'll be leaving Ryujin behind."  I tried to fake smile at Ryujin but I felt upset. Y/N kept thinking, "Ryujin told me she would wait for me... should I tell her my feelings? I need to think about it but I really love her. She has been with me through thick and thin. My number one supporter. She always told me to follow my dreams and I want to be there for her to help her reach her dreams."

"I have to go to practice right now" Ryujin stood up from the bed and turned around to look at Y/N.

"I will make sure to be back home by tonight! I will make it up to you tomorrow I promise." Y/N told Ryujin as Ryujin started smiling.

"Okay! I will be waiting!" Ryujin ran off in a happy mood as Y/N chuckled at her reaction. Ryujin then walked to the car and headed to practice at JYP.

Jihyo then called everyone to meet in the living room. Y/N finally gets off the bed and walked downstairs to greet the members that she had not seen yet. Everyone got separated into their vans. Y/N ended up in a van with Jihyo, Momo, Dahyun and Mina. Y/N was put in the back next to Momo and Dahyun. Y/N scoffed and looked outside the window and thought, "Whatever. I wish I didn't have to sit next to the couple. I'd rather be sitting in the front with the others but yet I was put here to be a third wheel." After some time Y/N got a text message from Ryujin.

Ryujin: Hey Y/N! I just wanted to ask you how you were doing!

Y/N: I am doing well! I am just on the car ride to the venue where the concert will be at

Ryujin: That sounds great!

Y/N: Yeah! Well how is practice going for you?

Ryujin: Very tiresome but in good news I made new friends! I should introduce you to them one day.

Y/N: I would love to meet them!

Ryujin: I have to go back to practice but I hope you enjoy and make sure to call or text me if you need anything okay? I love you! :)

Y/N: Okay thank you! Good luck at practice! I love you too! :)

Dahyun looked over at Y/N's phone and rolled her eyes then thought, "Ugh Ryujin... this girl is making me feel so angry... she texted Y/N that she loves her! And to make all matters worst Y/N said it back! Does Y/N actually like Ryujin? Ryujin should just stay on her own lane and focus on her training session, why is she even bothering Y/N. Ugh whatever anyways I have Momo but it still angers me how happy Y/N looks when she is texting her. Every time I am with Y/N she looks so unhappy... I can't believe we are awkward again! I thought we cleared everything..." Dahyun sighed.

-

A/N: Hello! I have made a quick mini story! I know it may not be that great compared to the rest of the story but I have some ideas of how the story will go. I'll make sure to make the next story a little bit more interesting and longer. Thank you!