Chapter 9.

3rd POV

2:

Zeus...

Zeus...

Zeus...

Zeus...

All she could think about was...

Zeus...

What was he going to do?

Was he going to kill her?

Punish her?

Maybe I should go back and explain what happened.

~~~

An 18 year old girl was walking through the woods. Her red hair was tide up in a bun, showing her baby blue eyes, and she was following a stream.

Who was this girl?

This was Amy Cottle, daughter of a blacksmith.

Except, both of her parents were dead...

So, she started living in the woods that surrounded her village.  Every once in a while Amy would go to the village, but only for an hour or two.

That was, until she saw him.

Him, with his sunny blue eyes.

Him, with his jet black hair.

Him, with his great tan and awesome abs.

She just didn't know what to do.

She didn't even know who he was!

But, yet, something called out to her.

Like a voice...

But a man's voice.

But, the voice was calm and steady, so she followed the voice's instructions, follow the first stream you see.

Which was exactly what she was doing.

She followed and followed, turned at twisty ends, and jumped over broken trees.

She just kept on following it.

Following...

And following...

~~~

After 2 hours of walking, Amy finally came across a clearing. There was a water fall, and a huge pond surrounded by dozens of big, tall trees, which almost blocked the sunlight out.

Amy didn't even notice a man bathing there, until her eyes met his.

And she immediately understood what had just happened.

The man she saw back in the village was the same man who was here.

Yet, the man here was Zeus...

And she just saw Zeus's...

Amy's eyes widened, then her cheeks went red and she turned around, then ran back into the forest, not looking back.

~~~

And now back to the present.

Since you understand what happened, you must also understand how Amy feels.

But, there was another feeling, mixed with all of the confused ones.

There was a little voice, a peep, a feeling, telling Amy to go back to the grove.

Amy didn't want to listen, but in the end she fell straight into the trap and ran back to the grove.

~~~

As soon as Amy got back to the grove, that little feeling took over her body. It made her turn her head, looking around for Zeus.

"Ahh, so you came back?" Amy's head turned quicker than a bullet. She looked exactly where she found Zeus before, and saw him there again.

Naked.

"Ye- Yes..." Amy stumbled on her words. She didn't know what to do! I mean:

Try putting yourself in her place!

That's hard!

But for Zeus?

Nah, ah. You see, Zeus wanted Amy. She was smart and beautiful with her red hair and blue eyes.

"Don't be shy, you know you want it," Amy blushed.

"Come here baby, I'll take care of you(bleh!)," Zeus's voice was so soothing to Amy, she just had to. 

Amy quickly undressed (Zeus gawking at her beautiful body behind her back and wanting it right now), then walked into the water. She was surprised to find it warm, and calming. Amy settled herself right next to Zeus.

"Won't Hera be angry if she finds out?" Amy looked up at Zeus. Zeus smirked.

"Well, then. She mustn't find out? Right my angel?" Zeus's words reached Amy's core, so Amy saddled Zeus, and then...

Well, then they had a little make out session.

Then things went soaring high and the the pair was now...

Mating I could say.

~~~

One week has passed, Amy was really sure Zeus had just left after one night of being 'together'. But, oh how wrong she was when she walked right back to the grove, finding Zeus there. Zeus smirked.

"Didn't forget me, did you?" Amy grinned.

"Of course not," Amy undressed then hopped into the water where Zeus was waiting for her. Then they spent the next hour being together and making love.

~~~

Over the next few days Amy always wandered back to the grove to find Zeus waiting for her. Some part of her was saying 'NO!!!!', but she didn't listen...

And she always returned.

That was, until one day, everything changed...

~~~

Amy was just circling back to the grove to meet Zeus, when she met a little bird. She smiled at it and picked it up into her palms.

"Hello? What can I do for you?" The silver colored bird looked straight up into Amy's eyes, and it almost seemed to Amy as if it was warning her about something.

Amy shook the cold feeling of then placed the bird away.

"Have a good life!" She yelled behind her back as she was running back to the grove Zeus was in.

~~~

Except, this time, Zeus wasn't there...

Amy turned her head in shock.

"Zeus? Zeus!? ZEUS!?!?" Amy screamed to the clearing, hoping Zeus would just show up and say he was just having fun with her.

"Zeus isn't here dear mortal," Amy tried turning her head, but she was stuck in place. 

"Who- Who are you?" Amy quivered in her spot, afraid of what was going to happen.

"I am Hera, queen of Olympus, and Zeus's wife," A woman with long black hair, a stern face, and chocolate brown eyes walked in front of me. Amy gulped, immediately understanding what was happening.

"Yo- You- Your ma- maje- majesty," Amy stuttered. Hera glared at Amy. Then muttered something under her breath. Amy felt a sharp jab in her back. Her eyes widened, "Please! It was Zeus! He forced me to come here! Please, please no-" But Amy was not there, only a pile of ash remained of her.

"You were a smart one, and I favored you, but sadly, you did not watch out," Hera said with disgrace and flashed away, ready to punish Zeus.