Chapter 26.

Hello. All I want to say is...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm sorry for not saying this earlier... :(

Now on with the chapter!!!

Apollo's POV

We watched the sunset from the beach, lying next to each other. Not saying anything. My eyes were closed, very tired.

I felt calm. Calmer than in all my years, and only now did I notice that staying on this island could actually get better. And maybe it won't be that bad staying here for the end of eternity.

I heard a rustle from my side and saw Aria lie on her elbows.

"Say, Apollo?" I nod. I hear Aria sigh.

"If you get a chance of the island... Are you going to leave or stay?". My eyes soar open and I sit up, startling Aria so she fell on the sand.

"Whoops..." I stare. Then clear my mind. "The answer to that is, either you are coming with me back to Olympus, or I'm staying here with you for the rest of eternity. I'm not leaving you alone,". Aria sat up and punched me lightly in the shoulder.

"You big flirt," I saw a light blush on her face. But I ignored it and stood up.

"Come on, it's getting late. Let's go back to the cave," Aria nods and gets up as well. After a few seconds of staring at the sun, we turn around and I lead us back to the cave.

~~~

It was almost night when we reached the cave. I had been a bit quicker than Aria on our trip so I was the first one to reach the cave. Immediately going inside. 

Aria hadn't come back yet after a few moments, and I was starting to get worried. 

She wasn't that far behind? Right...?

"Apollo?" I walked outside to see Aria slowly glowing.

"What... What's happening to you?" She shrugged.

"I don't... I don't know. But I don't feel so good..." She stumbled. I ran up to her and held her up.

"Apollo, you don't look as well. You're glowing too,". I looked at myself and saw that she was right.

And then this terrible tugging feeling in my gut. What's happening?

Then I suddenly felt Aria go limp.

"Aria?" I was starting to get worried. Then I felt myself get drowsy as well.

No... I can't...

I blacked out.

On Olympus

"Welcome home heroes,".

"You have finished the test,".

"Have a good time,".

HOoOo La lA. A ClifFy.

I wonder what happened?

You probably know.... 

I'm hoping to finish everything in the last chapter. So hang on just a bit longer.

Stay safe and keep reading! (please)

-Scrach3465