Chapter 8.

Apollo's POV

It was the last day at the treehouse. And of course, it had to be raining.

"Drip, drop, crash!!!" It went forever. First came normal rain, then 10s of 1,000,000s of rain drops in one go.

I groaned as I watched the rain.

"Why must it be raining today!?" I screamed. Aria-who was sitting on the couch, knitting something- laughed at my boredom.

"It's natural,"

No, it's Zeus punishing me. My inner self told me. Audrey walked into the room. She usually woke up early, but today turns out today not...

"Rain!? Why today!?" She yawned. I jumped of the chair I was sitting on.

"Maybe Zeus isn't feeling well, or Hera found out about one of his relationships and he's crying, or something!" One thing that we all have in common is that we love, and I mean LOVE fantasizing about Zeus's relationships. We would make up a girl (or boy, never know). Then how they meet with Zeus, then how Hera finds out and punishes them!

Aria put her knitting down.

"Ooh! Yes! I see it all! A lone girl, walking in the woods, then-"

"Then Zeus comes in and abducts her! Rapes her, and when Hera finds out, she makes the girl a tree while she punishes Zeus with..." I thought about what she could do.

"She throws him out of the castle! Kicks him out and doesn't let him in till... A century later!" Audrey finished.

"That's a great idea!" Aria congratulated us.

"We learned from the masters," Aria blushed.

Maybe I should tell you some stories we made up?

Sure, so here is:

Top 3 Stories of Zeus's Relationships! (And what Hera does once she finds out)

1:

A baby was born in the village Shock (made up). Her mother died during birth so her father had to take care of her all alone.

A few years passed and the baby grew into a young girl. Her name was Juliette. Juliette had long golden locks of hair, and her eyes were a baby blue. Now, Juliette wasn't super smart or something, but she loved going into the woods that were near her village.

Now, one day, when Juliette was 14 years old, she went into the woods to pick some mushrooms. Her father warned her not to go with out their dog, Pongo (I know, so original). But Juliette escaped the house at midnight, and went into the woods.

She walked on the road she always walked, with her self-made basket. She walked for about an hour before she finally saw some mushrooms. They were a little of the path.

"Just a few mushrooms, not that far off, I'll come back as soon as I pick them," And again, she was breaking another of her father's rules. It was rule...

753. Don't walk off the path in the woods.

So, yeah, she broke it. She walked up to the mushrooms and picked them. Then proceeded to put them into her basket.

Then, a few meters away, Juliette saw another patch of mushrooms. She looked back and still saw the path she was walking on.

"Just a bit farther, I can still see the path," She told herself and walked towards the mushrooms. She picked them and put them into her basket. Again, she saw another patch of mushrooms, another few meters away.

Apollo's LoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara