Chapter 25.

Hi... I really don't know what to say after the last chapter, so I guess:

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!! (and don't hate if it's weird or cringey)

Aria's POV

I stared at him as he stared back. I could just imagine Audrey yelling: "Stop staring and do something!".

"Um... Hi?" Just seeing him reminded me of all the things that had passed in the last week. It almost made me want to turn around and give up, live on the other side of the island in the cave that was originally Apollo's.

"Yeah... Hi. I guess," He responded. His eyes left mine and went to stare at the trees surrounding me. After another few minutes of silence I cleared my throat.

"Um... How are you?" Apollo was now looking at the sky. At the sound of my voice he looked back at me.

"Good... I guess. And you?". I bit my lip before speaking.

"Okay..." I looked around. "Can I sit down?" Apollo nodded slowly.

"Yeah... Sure,".

Apollo's POV

Why isn't she yelling at me?!? This is so weird... I expected Aria to be much more angrier than this.

Unless...

Never mind.

Aria walked over and sat down on the warm sand. I sat down as well. Silence shrouded us again.

"So... Why are you here?" I broke the silence after a few moments.

"Well... I guess I just wanted to see how you are doing after... That," Great, so she remembered. 

"Yeah.... Look. I'm sorry, it just... I just... I don't know what happened,". Aria looked up into my eyes. 

"It's fine," I went quiet. I stared at Aria, right into her eyes. It felt like an eternity of silence had passed again.

"W- Wha- What- What did you just say?" I couldn't believe it.. Had Aria just...?

"I said it was fine you douchebag. Are you deaf?" No way...

"Wait.. You mean that...?" I trailed off. Aria sighed. She leaned over and-