Chapter 3.

Apollo's POV

I opened my eyes to see sunshine coming in through the window. I look around and see that I am in Aria's house and that I am still a lion cub.

I groan, I really wished that was just a dream...

Aria and Audrey walk into the room.

"Oh good! You're awake! Come on, breakfast is served," I follow them into the kitchen/living/dining room.

Aria puts a bowl of food in front of me and Audrey, then sits down and starts eating too.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Well, Audrey will show you around the island while I'll be in the garden, and maybe later we can explore or hunt?" Aria suggests. I nod in return.

~~~

After a few minutes of silence, I finished and Aria took my bowl (and Audrey's, who's was also empty), and put them away.

"OK, Audrey, you know what to do?" Audrey nods.

"Good, if you need anything, come to me!" She yells and leaves the hut. Audrey then turns to me.

"Follow me," She ordered. I followed her out of the hut, to the edge of the forest.

"Today I will show you around the island," I nod in understatement. She then led me into the woods.

"Is it safe here?" I ask Audrey worriedly. She laughs.

"Fact 1, the island is so small, that you can walk around it in around 20-30 minutes. Fact 2, you can't get lost in the woods, and if you do, well then there's a treehouse (we'll see it later)," Audrey informed me. Just before I repeated Audrey interrupted me.

"Yes, it is safe," I sighed in relief.

~~~

The first thing that Audrey did was take me around the island, we walked on the sand and talked about stuff. Audrey also showed me some beautiful views in some places.

Then, Audrey asked a serious question which almost got my identity out.

"You know, I feel like I should know you..." She began. I was afraid, why? Because I met Audrey as an Olympian. She might recognize my sent or something and find out I am Apollo!

"But, I never met you," I replied. 

Good save Apollo! My common sense told me.

"Still..." She mused on the idea. I had to think of something to get her of the track.

"Well then, when do you think we could've met?" I hoped she wouldn't say-

"I feel like I met you on Olympus, back when I still served My Lady Hestia..." I had to do something quick!

"But, I've never been to Olympus!" I might've rushed that part. Audrey looked as if she was in thought.

"I suppose... Alright! Time to show you the treehouse!" I smiled as Audrey told me about the treehouse and other things too.

~~~

By now, Audrey and I have explored most of the island, excluding the treehouse and Aria's fishing pad. We start with Aria's fishing pad.

~~~

Audrey led me back to the hut and then to the seashore.