Chapter 5.

Apollo: *Is still shocked after what he saw* ...

Me: APOLLO!?!?!?! You there?

Apollo: ...

Me: *Laughs* Really?

Artemis: What's wrong?

Me: Apollo is stuck.

Artemis: ???

Me: He is stuck in place and time, meaning he won't move or say anything.

Artemis: Oh... Well this is actually quite nice-

Apollo: !!!! Hey!!

Me: Great job Arty, you just had to jinx it...

Artemis: Sorry! 

Me: ... Eh... It's fine, now 

ON 

WITH

THE

STORY!!!

Apollo's POV

HUNTING!!!!!

We're going hunting today!!!

I can't wait!!!

~~~

I woke up before anyone else did and ran into the kitchen. Aria and Audrey woke up a few minutes later with droopy eyes since I made a lot of noise.

Aria put my food in front of me and I ate really quickly. She smiled at my enthusiasm. Once we finished, she took our bowls away and walked to the door.

"I'm going to go get my hunting things, I call you when I'm ready," She told us and left the house.

I turned to Audrey.

"What weapons?" Audrey smirked (for a fox).

"Her sword, and dagger," I stared in shock. "She usually uses her dagger, but sometimes she uses her sword,".

"Cool! What will we use?" Audrey shook her head smiling.

"We will use our teeth and claws, have you never been hunting before?" I look anywhere but her eyes.

"Um... Yes..." I confess. Audrey laughs.

"Well then you will have the time of your life when you do!" And at that we heard Aria's voice calling us.

"Come on!" We left the hut and ran over to Aria.

Once I saw her,  I gasped in surprise. Aria was in a hunting outfit with a dagger sheathed on her right leg.

Aria smiled at us.

"Ready?" She asked us.

"Yes, are you taking your sword?" Audrey wondered.

"Nah...".

"Um... How do you hunt birds? If you don't use a bow?" I hope I don't give my identity away. Aria looks in thought.

"Ah... Yes... How do I explain? Well, we trap them, then... Cut them up," Aria says quickly.

I cringe at the thought.

"What will we hunt today?" I ask.

"Whatever we come upon, come on! They won't stay forever!" I was going to ask what she meant, but ran after them into the woods.