Chapter 15.

Aria's POV

"Hey Aria? Can you wake up please? Something's happening," I woke up to see Audrey's face right in front of mine.

"Woah!" I jumped up. Then I noticed where I was.

"Did I sleep here...?" Audrey nodded, then she turned and pointed at the woods, signaling that something was happening.

"Did you see what happened?" I asked her. Audrey just shook her head.

"Nope, it started a few minutes ago. Seems like some kind of animal is making the noise," I looked towards the woods and heard a loud groan. I then looked up at the sky and noticed that the sun was gone, replaced with a bunch of dark clouds. Only then did I understand what was happening.

"It's a storm!?" I gasped. Normally we didn't have storms here, raining was how far it went. But a storm? Especially this strong? Something or someone must've angered Zeus a lot.

"Come on Audrey! We have to get inside!" I tell her and we run back to the hut.

Apollo's POV

I looked up at the darkening sky, the winds started howling against the caves walls, while I hid in the back (which to be true wasn't far from the entrance of the cave). 

I wondered about what was happening on Olympus. Was there a fight? Was Zeus angry at someone? Did someone anger Zeus? 

I quickly made sure that everything was secure before sitting down and humming to myself. The humming calmed me down and I stared at the darkened sky.

On Olympus

3rd POV

"What do you mean you're bringing him back!?" Zeus screamed from his throne.

"Exactly what I just said, we have found a way to bring him back. And we already used it," Artemis stated from her throne.

"But I ordered you not to! I put him there for a reason!" Artemis just rolled her eyes.

"No you didn't, father," Artemis spat. "You said that you put him there because he took something from you that wasn't important. That is what you said," Zeus growled.

"Artemis..." He warned.

"Enough!" Hestia got up from her fire. Everyone turned to look at her.

"Hestia?" Athena wondered.

"I've had enough of your fighting! Apollo's freedom is being given to him at the very moment, he will return sooner or later, and all of you will accept him back!" She yelled before she turned around and sat back by her fire.

Zeus grumbled something under his breath before ending the meeting. But his storm went on...

Back on the island

3rd POV

The wind was howling against the little hut in which Aria and Audrey hid. It made no sense that there was storm at this very moment. They had no time to secure all of Aria's plants and things outside for the storm was too strong.

Inside Aria and Audrey were huddled by the fire. They were hiding under a blanket. Every once in a while thunder could be heard. They weren't used to the strange noise it made. 

The two had been stuck on this island for so long that they had gotten used to it being silent except for the occasional wind or rain.

But on the other side of the island Apollo was sleeping calmly, not giving a care about the storm.

~~~

After a few hours the storm had finally passed, Zeus had calmed down. Aria got up from her place by the fire and walked outside to see everything ruined.

Her plants? Ruined.

Her fishing board thingy? In pieces.

Her front door? Eek...

Everything was in a bad state. Aria turned around to see Audrey right by her side.

"Well, what do we do?" Aria asked her, though she expected no answer.

"Fix it? We're bored anyway," Aria nodded and they started with fixing the door.

~~~

Apollo woke up to a sunny day, rain droplets dropping from the leaves of the trees that surrounded the cave.

"Wait... What?" He was quite surprised to see the storm leave so quickly.

"I couldn't have slept so long," He told himself. When he looked around the cave to see that almost everything was not in a mess (well, he didn't have many things to begin with). Everything except for his little pile of letters on the ledge.

He walked over and started picking them up and placing them back on the ledge. Then a certain letter caught his eye.

It was the first letter he got from Aria. Back when he was still a newly kicked out godling.

He reread the letter, reading every word carefully.

"Dear Apollo,

The weather sucks. Can you do something about it since you're a supposed god? Oh wait, you're supposedly banished! I still don't believe you, you know. Audrey says I should listen to you or something... But I don't think I will. At least for now...

Maybe one day I'll listen to you. For now I still don't believe you. I mean why would Zeus banish you? It doesn't make sense.

Maybe for now we can just send letters? I don't know.

-Aria".

The letter started out as tauntingly. But then it felt as if Aria had some sympathy for Apollo. Apollo knew how she had gotten here, he didn't remember what he was doing that day. It did happen a long, long, long time ago.

He was still surprised at how her mood changed throughout the letter. He knew that his father was the god king. But that didn't mean he ruled with justice. He thought Aria understood that, or maybe she knew he was terrible. But still thought that...

No, no that couldn't be it.

Apollo placed the letter at the top of the pile and sat down in a cross-legged position. Then he started to meditate. He found it really calming. While meditating he would hum a little tune his mother sang to him back when he was just a baby.

While on the other side of the island, Aria and Audrey were just finishing up cleaning.

~~~

"Well, I guess that's it. Let's go back inside and eat something," And so they did. The storm left some scars. But maybe it revealed something too?

Sorry that this was such a messed up, boring chapter. I had some kind of plans for it, but I forgot them all (stupid author).

I hope you still have the will to read my story. And once you do finish reading I hope you visit my other stories (if you like them).

See you around!

-Scrach3465