Chapter 18.

Hello everyone! I'm glad to know you're here and reading this story. 

(And now, on with the chapter!)

3rd POV

Apollo woke up to see that he was lying on a wooden floor, he picked himself up and looked around. He was still in the treehouse, he looked at the image in his hands and felt a few tears drip again. He wiped them away and went downstairs, leaving the image behind.

Once downstairs he walked into the kitchen and made something out of the remaining things there. He quickly ate breakfast, then left the treehouse. He then headed towards the little cave in which he stayed in. It was nicer after all the little gifts from Aria and Audrey, but he could never call it home.

Home...

Not Olympus. But...

The little hut. 

Apollo sighed as he reminisced about Olympus and the gods. They really were terrible.

He then headed back towards his cave.

~~~

Once there he saw that his things were in a mess, things were tousled everywhere. He didn't quite understand what had happened, he certainly hadn't left the cave in such a state. Right?

"Apollo!" His head snapped to where the voice came from. It was Audrey, she looked as if a hurricane had just came.

"Was it you who messed up my cave?" He asked her while picking things up.

"Apollo, it's Aria. Something's wrong!".

A few minutes before, probably about the time Apollo had woken up

Morning dawned on the little hut. Audrey had just woken up and walked into the living room to see Aria quietly snoring away. She walked over and nudged her head.

"Hey, you awake?" She asked the teenager.

Aria got up and yawned. "A few seconds ago I was still sleeping..........." She stretched and got up from the couch.

"Are you feeling better?" Audrey wondered.

"Yep, feeling great! I think I'll be able to finally leave the house today!" Since Aria hasn't really done anything then lie around and nap for a while, she was really excited to finally leave.

"Yeah, yeah. For now, just have breakfast," Audrey fox chuckles at Aria's behavior and lies down on the couch.

"Now that isn't fair! You wake me up and decide to take my place?! Unfair..." Aria accuses.

"Yep, yep. Now make breakfast," Audrey says from the couch. Aris sighs and walks into the kitchen, ready to make some food.

About 10 minutes later there's food on the table and the pair dig in.

"Ahh... Finally, good food," Aria mumbles from her side of the table, her mouth filled with food.

"Hey! It isn't my fault that a certain someone decided to get sick and bail out on cooking!" Audrey defended her food.

"Watch your horses! All I'm saying is that this is much better than food that wasn't properly cooked," Aria said and kept on eating.

"Yeah right..." Audrey replies and goes back to eating too.

After a few minutes of silence, Audrey finally plucks up the courage to ask Aria the question she had been holding back for some time.

"Hey Aria-" Audrey starts but Aria suddenly slips of her chair and onto the floor, holding her head in her hands.